Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What’s wrong with ME?

Renton, WA, (King County) 25 miles from Seattle

If hammered guns are your preferred type, consider the TriStar C100. The C100 in 9mm is an all metal (AL alloy) frame, 9mm Turkish made clone of the CZ-75 with its inside the frame slide engineering. I have the C100 in 9mm, 380 Auto (no longer imported) and in 40 S&W (steel frame). These guns are of superior quality and super accurate. The 9mm is a 15+1 and the 40 S&W is 11+1. The C100 dimensionally is 7.36 X 5.35 X 1.41, weighs 955 grams fully loaded, barrel is 3.93". DASA, trigger pull in SA is 4.75 lbs. They are under $400, really a bargain. The C100 is a CZ-75 Compact clone made by Canik55 and marketed by TriStar in the US.

https://www.tristararms.com/series/p...-pistols-black

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...istol/p/p47231

I have acquired a Kahr CT9. And I have a total of three 9-round mags (8 rounders with MagGuts kits). It's actually Jocko's gun, since the serial number starts with BAA---- but I don't think he'll mind me using it. Where is Jocko, anyway??? The CT-9 is only a skosh bigger than a CW9 but has a full 3-finger grip. These things should be more popular than they seem to be...
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I have acquired a Kahr CT9. And I have a total of three 9-round mags (8 rounders with MagGuts kits). It's actually Jocko's gun, since the serial number starts with BAA---- but I don't think he'll mind me using it. Where is Jocko, anyway??? The CT-9 is only a skosh bigger than a CW9 but has a full 3-finger grip. These things should be more popular than they seem to be...
    Mag Guts makes a kit for an 8 rounder mag? I didn't know that.

They make the 6 -> 7 round kits, which I tested in the 8 round mag and it works. The CT9’s break-in will test two more mags, just to be sure.

Break-in is complete, it functions perfectly. One bobble, I shot some weak-handed and limp wristed it, and a round nosedived. Nosedove? Not the gun's fault. But the three 9-round mags worked perfectly as well. Accuracy is outstanding, the longer sight radius helps me aim better.

Congratulations and good work extending the capacity with Magguts.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

That T9 I was bidding on sold for $965.