Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Get Good News! State Senator Busted!

Default Virginia Get Good News! State Senator Busted!

On of the most corrupt Senators in Virginia just got busted along with a group of her Terrorist friends. I am sure the GOV of this Corrupt state will promote her. But at least she is charged!

Bravo to the Police!

Too bad that we can't bust about half of the US Senators. I'm including 3 or 4 Rinos.

We easily could if anybody whose job it is to do so would do their job.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

What the Colonel said.

Trouble is, the Swamp is too full of slimy creatures.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

That's why I've always said we need a clean sweep, (even the good ones). Fumigate and disinfect the buildings, maybe the whole town and start over fresh so there's no old swamp creatures to teach the new guys (no new gals in the future) how to become swamp creatures.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

While we're at it require the Press to give equal time to both sides of the political arena. Saw yesterday that the MSM was 150 times more negative to Trump than Biden. And I don't just mean 150 articles. I can still remember when the Press served the people, protecting them from the slimy creatures by calling them out and exposing them regardless of which side of the aisle they sat on.

I'm going to watch some of the Dem Convention tonight to hear AOC speak, I think that will finally be enough to push me to pony up for the Ruger Charger I've been hankering for.....How in the world did she ever get elected.....Those people scare me.....I think Joseph McCarthy had it right, One Communist in Government is One Communist too many.....
    My wife says that I never listen to her or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    While we're at it require the Press to give equal time to both sides of the political arena.
    As long as we keep settling for "both sides", we're doomed. We need to completely abolish the current political parties and their stranglehold on our government.

Whatever happened to "equal time"?

I remember it being mentioned on tv on a regular basis.

Whenever I am at the re-loading bench I turn on a leftie radio talk show just because. Believe it of not, they believe the media is heavily slanted to the right. Go figure.
    "Never pet a burning dog"