CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CM9 sights

The Kahr night sight saga continues. Sight pusher has arrived, Kahr now say's after purchase again, OUT OF STOCK. Lol, why can't they just tell you this before you purchase the damm part? This is the third time now. The first time, the product had been discontinued yet they still listed it and charged my card. And the killer is they have no problem telling you the part is in stock with a phone call before purchase. They were also suppose to send me a front sight on one CM that was cracked. Have never seen it. I guess it was because they were suppose to have it in with the first order with the night sight.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    The Kahr night sight saga continues. Sight pusher has arrived, Kahr now say's after purchase again, OUT OF STOCK. Lol, why can't they just tell you this before you purchase the damm part? This is the third time now. The first time, the product had been discontinued yet they still listed it and charged my card. And the killer is they have no problem telling you the part is in stock with a phone call before purchase. They were also suppose to send me a front sight on one CM that was cracked. Have never seen it. I guess it was because they were suppose to have it in with the first order with the night sight.
    Kahr sight saga new chapter. Obviously do not have any night sight to put on my CM9's but did use My new Sight Pusher to remove one of the rear sights. The Universal Sight tool took it off with ease. (however, it takes a while to figure out the proper placement and how the tool works correctly for alignment. (just a learning curve). For $49.00 with free shipping, my only regret is not buying one years ago.

What gets me the most is that Kahr is still advertising their night sights when the product is long discontinued. Come on Kahr, at least take it off your parts lists or at the very least tell folks it is discontinued rather than taking orders for a product that does not exist.

Last edited by King Rat; 10-17-2020 at 10:31 AM.