Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things are changing fast in this world.

Default Things are changing fast in this world.

After witnessing the attack on Kyle Rittenhaus and watching him defend himself and then the disgusting charge of murder against him, I finally said it is past time to get CCW insurance.

I have used CCWSafe for years. Hopefully, I will never need to use them.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

In my best Bruce Willis voice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

I think I started a thread on this some time ago, asking members what carry insurance they had. I've carried since 1996 but I put off getting it until I had to pepper spray and then draw on a deranged man that attacked me a year ago. I was so shook up, I bought USCCA insurance soon after.

Rittenhouse has a strong attorney pro bono and the help of donations, he should be OK, but yes, carry insurance is a good idea.

It is hard to support self defense when one of the dead was shot in the back and was unarmed. A shot in panic is going to cost the poor kid some years of his life.

Election year... Once the election is over things will for back down. The get and their media is selling and push chaos to hurt the president and to get out the black and brown vote. They aren't going to keep looking the other way which basic has emboldened the rioting and violence after the election when Biden wins.

Kyle Rittenhouse American Hero. Kid has steel balls. Takes down scum and jailed. Meanwhile Biden the Senile visits Blakes Parents. Imagine a Sitting president defending a low life Scum Bag like Blake who got exactly what he deserved.

Watch this video which is very well articulated
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZuFshwWpro

He may have steel balls, but he also has mush for brains............................Hero? Hardly..................Posterchild for stupid millennials? No doubt. His life as he knows it is over just because he couldn't control that testosterone. Foolish foolish boy.....................................

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    He may have steel balls, but he also has mush for brains............................Hero? Hardly..................Posterchild for stupid millennials? No doubt. His life as he knows it is over just because he couldn't control that testosterone. Foolish foolish boy.....................................
    He is a 17 year old kid for God sake. And a good kid. Yes a Hero. unless of course you are a knee bender where there kids grow up like the scum bag Blake. Obviously you do not have a clue about Millenials or their age. I have more respect for him than some Old Farts that just like to run his mouth all day long behind a computer. And no matter how you cut it, a couple of scum bags are off the street. Easy to see what side your are on. You sound just like Don Lemon on CNN. And for God sake, he is not even a Millennial. Where you been? Kid probably has done more at his young age than you have done your entire life. And by the way there are a whole lot of young folks in the Military and have actually died protecting people's freedom, even like you. Yea, the world is not perfect.

Yes, if I meet him when he is 21, I would love to buy him a beer. If I happen to meet you, I would also buy you a drink. A Shirley Temple. Cheers!

Don't make me come down there and separate you two.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Kid showed poor judgement illegally totin’ his MSR (supposed to be 18 or older) uninvited. But he sure looked like he shot those dirtbags in self defense.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling