Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things are changing fast in this world.

A lot of adults don't have the maturity to go into these situations either, just sayin.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    That's a bit contradicting. "Stay the *** home," "let it burn down," but [someone else] will "..do something about it."

So a case of "as long as it doesn't hurt me, don't care"? That's fine, certainly one's right to do nothing. Reminds me of the Kitty Genovese case.

"Shot unarmed man in the back." Not sure about that, is it in the video? I have read where that happens often, an attacker can turn around to run before the self-defender has time to back off the trigger. I've read about that in some of Massad Ayoob's writings.

So at what point do the fires get "too close to home?" Three houses down? Next door neighbor? Mother's house? One's detached garage? Front porch? Just curious.
    You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you would like to volunteer to help the helpless. You could impart your sage wisdom. Personally, if people wanted to burn my property down, go for it. That's what insurance is for. I'm not going to rot in prison defending sticks and mortar. I'm going to rebuild and go on with my normal life and they can continue to live in their pitiful angry one. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to have a 17 year old defending property has got a screw loose and I wouldn't want anything to do with them. Testosterone and ignorance are powerful things. They make men do foolish things. All of the people involved were doing foolish things. Unless we're talking about life and limb, let the people who's job it is handle it. Stick your nose where it doesn't belong and it gets bit off. A few on this site were no where to be heard before the virus. Now all of a sudden we have experts on social discourse. Give us all a break. Can you hear the laughter in the background????? Step back and listen...............................it sounds familiar. When you don't get involved in stupidity, your care level is questioned. Reminds me of the liberals.

Yes, Kyle was wrong to ever go the the riot. That is not disputed. What is the importance and the essence of my post is the fact that this kid who lived with his Mother, no father was trying to do the right thing. Nothing showed that he went to hurt anyone only to protect. Even brought a Medical bag and one picture showing him helping a Protester. (terrorist). On the flip side you have Blake. Have you seen Blakes father's Facebook before all this happened. A total Racist and especially Jews. A man that advocated violence, hatred for police, authorities etc. No wonder his son walked away from police, refused to obey, went to get a knife. And not his first Rodeo. In reality His Father taught him this. Not a time to blame the Police.

BLM is not about Protesting. They are about destroying America. It was sad to watch a man describe how his family business was destroyed after they started it from Scratch 40 years ago. And someone will say and laugh "oh, no big deal, insurance will pay, I will not fight back.". Would this man fight back if they were going to destroy his own home, after 40 years. Are these things not worth fighting for?
    It was horrible to see one owner knocked out when he had a fire extinguisher trying to save his business. It looked like they killed him. But this seems to be Ok.
    To young Kyle a young 17 year old, they did not seem right and again, he wanted to do the right thing. Opposite of Blake, Kyle after being attacked and defending himself, actually peacefully tried to surrender himself to the police who WOULD NOT GET OUT OF THEIR ARMORED CAR.

Some People feel it is ok to burn down a business,home etc. Insurance will cover it. Lol, what planet are they from? Insurance companies will never replace things the way they were. Will never heal the Scars, the Emotional damage of feeling like these people were raped.

Speaker At Black Lives Matter Rally Defends Looting: "This Is Reparations... Businesses Have Insurance"

Posted By Tim Hains
    On Date August 11, 2020
    BLM Chicago Leader on the looting of stores: "That is reparations.... anything they want to take, take it because these businesses have insurance..." pic.twitter.com/uB9GAGmkLu
    — ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) August 11, 2020

Black Lives Matter demonstrated on Monday after more than 100 were arrested after a night of looting and unrest in Chicago in the wake of fake news about police killing a child on Sunday.

"That is reparations," Ariel Atkins, a Black Lives Matter Chicago organizer, told NBC Chicago. "Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance. They're going to get their money back. My people aren't getting anything."

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you would like to volunteer to help the helpless. You could impart your sage wisdom. Personally, if people wanted to burn my property down, go for it. That's what insurance is for. I'm not going to rot in prison defending sticks and mortar. I'm going to rebuild and go on with my normal life and they can continue to live in their pitiful angry one. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to have a 17 year old defending property has got a screw loose and I wouldn't want anything to do with them. Testosterone and ignorance are powerful things. They make men do foolish things. All of the people involved were doing foolish things. Unless we're talking about life and limb, let the people who's job it is handle it. Stick your nose where it doesn't belong and it gets bit off. A few on this site were no where to be heard before the virus. Now all of a sudden we have experts on social discourse. Give us all a break. Can you hear the laughter in the background????? Step back and listen...............................it sounds familiar. When you don't get involved in stupidity, your care level is questioned. Reminds me of the liberals.
    I guess maybe I do....at least today, more time than I'd like. Stuck at home with explosive diarrhea....passing the time between runs to the toilet....but no more time than others who are also finding the time to reply.

You wouldn't lift a finger to protect your own house? Because you "have insurance?" Well, in that vein, you may want to get a BLM pin.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...have-insurance

Does that line of reasoning extend to fire prevention and fire departments? Generally, security alarms, fire alarms, a nearby fire department decreases one's premiums, but if the plan is "not worth saving, let it burn," do any of those things matter?

I see lots of women doing bad things.....do they have high T-levels also? LOL. *Actually they may....both sexes can produce either sex hormone.

I joined this site around the time of the virus, but not because of the virus. I've owned a Kahr since 1998 or 1999, can't remember. I've carried one 17 years now but I fail to see why that would matter.

I appreciate the compliment, thank you very much. This is a discussion forum, we discuss here, or we wouldn't be here. I don't like everything I read, but that's the nature of life. I can just read something else, or just dissent, just as you did above. Laugh if you want to, I enjoy making others laugh. That reply hasn't made me laugh per say, but I have smiled. But I am right......better men than I have said it: "evil prevails when good men fail to act." Right now, the majority isn't acting. Society has made us all quite comfortable, quite emotionally removed, and quite lazy---first world problems. That is, until it's our porch that's burning, or our mother's.

All countries fail, it's inevitable. But is it America's time to fail now? Is it really "failing?" Will this all "blow over" when the vaccine comes out or when winter comes and the rioters get too cold? That worked with the "Occupy" protests......the problem is that Americans have become so weak that compliance with the law seems to depend on seasonal temperature changes.

Tucker Carlson just did a segment on Critical Race Theory being taught at West Point. How nice. I often read how "the US military would never confiscate guns." Well, yes, they would, if they had been indoctrinated that "all Americans were inherently racist and had to be disarmed to protect the country." We may all need to update our home owner's insurance.

The looter supporters who keep saying the businesses “have insurance” don’t know what they are talking about. Many insurance policies have a “civil unrest” disclaimer, so guess what the BLM & antifa rioting & looting is?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    ... Stuck at home with explosive diarrhea....passing the time between runs to the toilet...
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I would bet that much of the business insurance does not cover civil unrest and they probably have a high percentage deductable instead of a flat rate like home owners.

Yep, and I’ve seen a few small business owners (of all races) whose hard earned livelihoods are ruined, along with their employees.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Wtf?

Even if insurance pays, in the end, we all pay extra for it. Reward bad behavior and you will definitely get more of it. Property deserves to be defended. Maybe not as vigorously as life, but defended nevertheless.