Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Publishers Clearinghouse and KAHR

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Default Publishers Clearinghouse and KAHR

Kind of a click bait post but the recent (10-SEP-2020) Publishers Clearinghouse commercial the last "family" video at the end of the commercial where they're presenting the 16 foot size check to the family - the elderly Black gentleman on the furthest right side of the family has a KAHR baseball hat on - the black hat with the gold KAHR lettering.

Took me three rotations of watching the commercial to verify - first time was...NNNAAAAAAHHHH he's not wearing a gun hat in a national commercial
    Second time was HAHAHAHAHA someone did not proof the "advertising" on the clothing
    Third time was, KAHR's rock!

This hat

Kahr-Cap_F__98155.1525098891.jpg

People filming the commercial probably didn't know what Kahr was but I love it. Glad the gentlemen wore it, excellent choice.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Thanks John, I tried to find it but there are A LOT of those commercial online!

We need to get that guy on Kahr Talk!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I won't wear my Glock cap out and about, but I do wear my Kahr cap if I need cover... rain or cold... or for the COVID at first. The only people who know what Kahrs are, have them generally, and say so sometimes.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........so you'll own a Glock, but not be seen in their hat? That's what the dark side will do to you.........................................

A lot of people don't want to wear anything that indicates they own guns. Decals on vehicles and such are also avoided.

I don't wear my G hat often, I do wear a CZ hat somebody here sent me a lot and a few others. The G hat is very comfy and I love the hat but it does scream gun. Ah screw it, I might start wearing it more, it's comfy and I don't care.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I love Donald Trump, but I won't wear a RED hat, let alone a MAGA Cap. I don't have gun or political stuff on my van, but it does have Vietnam stickers... small ones on the front and rear, as well as Honorary Florida Sheriffs' Association and USAA stickers.

I don't want idiots attacking my car or myself. Wifey won't let me put anything on her Subaru, but she does have a Support Our Troops license plate.

I put some gun stickers on my range case, and I wear the appropriate cap at the range for whatever I'm shooting... Glock or Kahr. I don't have a PSA cap for my PA-10.

I bought some Trump 2020 caps, but passed on the red one. I don't want some a$$wipe running up behind me and attacking me, though I DO watch out for that kind of stuff these days.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

We proudly sport USMC stickers on our cars (my two oldest are active), but avoid increasing the risk of theft and vandalism by posting anything else.
    DMV provides free ham call sign license plates, but those are easily matched online to home address.
    How unfortunate that we have to think this way. I hope for a return to the small-town, community consciousness of my younger years, but I don't see that happening soon.
    I'm tempted to buy one of those snazzy gold on black Kahr caps, though. It'll be like a secret, club handshake