Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: New Member and Waiting for Approval for My Post

Talking New Member and Waiting for Approval for My Post

Hello folks! I'm a new owner of a Kahr CW380. I appreciate the discussions and I learned a lot here before my purchase. Recently I have made a magazine grip extension mod and the related post is upon approval. Look forward to receiving feedbacks from you!

Welcome to the forum MahrLalk, glad you found us, lots of nice folks here and knowledge of all things Kahr....

Thank you getsome. I'm a Car Talk fan so the forum is perfect to me. Still waiting for my other post to be approved though...don't know if I need to post again.

Edit: reposted and it went through.
    Last edited by MahrLalk; 10-23-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Welcome. Great little gun you have.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Welcome! I bought a CW380 from a fellow member at the Seecamp forum a couple of years ago, and it's been my EDC ever since. It's been 100% reliable with a variety of ammo, and I'm absolutely delighted with it. IMHO it's hands-down the best pocket gun for self-defense on the market today...along with the P380, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Welcome. Great little gun you have.
    Thank you 340pd. I like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by gale155 View Post
    Welcome! I bought a CW380 from a fellow member at the Seecamp forum a couple of years ago, and it's been my EDC ever since. It's been 100% reliable with a variety of ammo, and I'm absolutely delighted with it. IMHO it's hands-down the best pocket gun for self-defense on the market today...along with the P380, of course.
    Thank you gale155. I'm still breaking in my gun but it will be my EDC afterwards. I just like how thin it is, in addition to its wonderful trigger.