Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre Election shopping...

Nice find, both the new Sig and being able to pick up a big box of ammo to go with it.....Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That box says made in USA on it. They just make the 380 in Indonesia? That would be fine, got no use for a mouse gun no how.
    Boss I know how much you like those big ole fatty bullets but sometimes a having a little mouse gun on you might save the day...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnCOrg54D4

I want that!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I remember being 8 years old and getting a 2 holster rig for twin chrome .45 Colt cap pistols for Christmas and thinking that was as good as it gets, boy have things changed, toy guns are evil, not PC and don't even exist anymore so now 8 year old little boys tell their parents they are transgendered and identify as girls then get female hormones.....Somewhere along the way something went way yonder wrong.....

I had a set of them too. Had em for a very long time, where they ended up has left my memory banks. I know we had a deluxe Daisy Red Ryder in my property room for many years that I coveted very much. Is it a sin to covet another mans BB gun?

Don't recall why it was in there but alas it was never meant to be mine.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Boss I know how much you like those big ole fatty bullets but sometimes a having a little mouse gun on you might save the day...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnCOrg54D4
    That is cool. That was back when boys learned to be boys.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That was when boys learned to be men. And Dad's were proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I remember being 8 years old and getting a 2 holster rig for twin chrome .45 Colt cap pistols for Christmas and thinking that was as good as it gets, boy have things changed, toy guns are evil, not PC and don't even exist anymore so now 8 year old little boys tell their parents they are transgendered and identify as girls then get female hormones.....Somewhere along the way something went way yonder wrong.....
    It can take quite some time to figure out your preferences in life and sometimes that can change. I used
    to identify as a revolver guy but only recently changed my preference to semi autos.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    It can take quite some time to figure out your preferences in life and sometimes that can change. I used
    to identify as a revolver guy but only recently changed my preference to semi autos.
    I'm still "transitioning" as the cool kids like to say. I haven't had a reveal party yet.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

In times like these who cares if it is dirty. Nice score on the ammo and the gun is a real winner.
    "Never pet a burning dog"