Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pre Election shopping...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    This would also work well down town Seattle....
    Great vehicle to have when they shut down and block the interstates. License plate should read "Poetic justice".

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Well, not being sure which way this election thing may go I figured I should take the opportunity to do some shopping. Picked up this today...

Then then the best part was the counter guy asked if I needed any ammo. I didn’t really need any but I asked him “you got any target ammo?” He said yeah. I asked him how much. He said $11.95 a box. I thought I’d test the waters and said give me 4 boxes but he said there was a 1 box limit. I said OK give me one box. Then he brought one 50 round box and the one other box below. I said I think I’ll take the big one. Good price at $11.95 per 50 rounds for brass cased during this COVID/Riot/Election cycle. Now if this thing runs nice I have to pick up a couple of the 15 round extended mags.

Is that better than my Kahr K-9?

Kind a apples and oranges, your K9 is steel framed with removable grips the way god intended. The 365 is tupperware.

I know several people that have the 365's and they do love them. I guess with guns it's ok to play the field.

Guess I'm more and more old school as time goes by. I have been looking at the Hellcat which is basically a 365 but better looking to me, but still tupperware. Heck they are even doing tupperware rifle stocks these days. Blasphemy.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Heck they are even doing tupperware rifle stocks these days. Blasphemy.
    I replaced the wood stock on my elk rifle with tupperware after hunting for a week in the snow last year. Gave me piece of mind this year when I spent a day in the rain/snow with it. Not sure if it helped as the elk were in the next county, but I didn't feel bad about soaking a wood stock in those conditions.

I should take pictures of my election inspired gun and post it too. It's still a work in progress; AR10. Will be a 6.5 Creedmoor. All the parts are on order, just waiting for Brown Santa to deliver. Oh, also waiting for Wilson Combat to make the barrel.

The big plus to that set up is there seems to be a lot of 6.5 Creedmoor ammo still around. At least there was, word might have gotten out and folks hoarded it now too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I grabbed a couple of boxes a few weeks ago when I saw some. Don't remember which brand, and it really doesn't matter as I'll be rolling my own when the time comes. Just needed something to get the scope and barrel into rough alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Kind a apples and oranges, your K9 is steel framed with removable grips the way god intended. The 365 is tupperware.

I know several people that have the 365's and they do love them. I guess with guns it's ok to play the field.

Guess I'm more and more old school as time goes by. I have been looking at the Hellcat which is basically a 365 but better looking to me, but still tupperware. Heck they are even doing tupperware rifle stocks these days. Blasphemy.
    Tupperware works in so many places and carry guns is one of the best. Low maintenance and completely rustproof.
    I have two P365's and find them to be among the best firearms I have ever owned. Shooting the Hellcat side by side, I found the Hellcat to have a bit more recoil but overall they are amazing carry guns.
    Once you have slid down a mountainside composed of loose shale or sat in a duck blind up to your fetlocks in swamp water you will learn to appreciate the value of tupperware rifle and shotgun stocks.
    Don't get ne wrong, I love and appreciate wood stocks and once waited three years for a pair of Spegel's for an L-frame revolver but..........
    "Never pet a burning dog"