Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IP address banned

Default IP address banned

When I visit the site on my work laptop I get “Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here.” I’ve written to the administrator twice with no response. My iPad works fine. Any ideas? Thanks for the help, Bob.

I'll see what I can do.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thank you Sir!

I have the same problem. The only way I can get in is to turn off VPN.

Yup, seems I have to turn off my VPN to use the site.

The likely issue is that the administrator of your work internet has banned websites that mention guns. That's why it works when you turn off the VPN

When I went to a certain Valvoline to get the oil changed in my work truck and use their internet they blocked all gun websites. So I don't go there any more for oil changes.

I had the same message appear on my home computer a while ago. It just went away after a week or so and I could log in as usual. A bug or glitch somewhere in the internet ether.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    The likely issue is that the administrator of your work internet has banned websites that mention guns. That's why it works when you turn off the VPN

When I went to a certain Valvoline to get the oil changed in my work truck and use their internet they blocked all gun websites. So I don't go there any more for oil changes.

Hey Ken,

Appreciate the reply. In my case, I am using KahrTalk from home and getting blocked when using VPN. (I'm the IT Manager at work where I don't use a VPN)

I had a LOT of sites deny me access when I used a VPN, The only reason I can think of is spammers and crooks use them. I gave up on VPN. I'm more concerned about other privacy and connectivity issues so I use the Vivaldi browser on my PC.

When that happens, I change the location of the VPN. There's one VPN's use in Atlanta that gets blocked by this site. I just change to a different city.
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm