Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: Where to purchase a P380 (DLC preferred) in today’s climate?

Default Where to purchase a P380 (DLC preferred) in today’s climate?

Hi folks, fairly new-ish to Kahr’s. Have a PM9 with DLC, absolutely love it. Currently on the hunt for a P380 but they’re even harder to find than PM9’s and that took some looking.

After buying my PM9, the quality and workmanship that went into the pistol blew me away. Completely reliable so far. When I first became interested in firearms, the PM9 was the first gun and one I always wanted, can’t say how happy I am that I lived up to my expectations.

Onto the question, where to find a P380 (DLC preferred) online or somewhere in NC? I’ve scored just about every site mentioned in the forums, have been googling for weeks, calling the few gun stores around me that carry Kahr’s, and have posted on forums with still no luck. Wanted to ask y’all and see if anyone had a secret website with them in stock up their sleeves

thanks for having me, hope to get to know this community more as well as Kahr as a whole. Take care

Welcome, glad you found us. There are several on Gunbroker.com. CT's, CW's, and P's.

I'm a big bullet guy but good luck with your search.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I usually use the "live inventory search" on gun.deals for guns on my watchlist.
    CW380:
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/CW3833
    P380 (DLC):
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/KP3834

You're late to the table. In march regular P380s were on sale for $300. I picked up two of them. Great guns. Just keep looking.

No new Kahrs locally in stock here, but I've been seeing quite a few P380's go by on the local want ads.

The CW380s are on Gunbroker. I have a CW and it is just as nice as the P. I only bought the Ps (one for me and one for my GF) because they were as cheap as the CWs. Since I usually carry the CW. I wanted a back up incase of problems. I prefer my CW because I put night sights on it and I can see them better.

I have one for sale in the for sale section! take a peek !