Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used early 2000s MK9, interested, need advice

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    He didn't buy it.

He bought a new K9 going back to factory. Looking hard at CM9 now.
    Yep, the gun got to Kahr last Friday afternoon. Only thing is I’m interested in a CW9, not the CM, already have my beloved PM9 (seriously, I can’t give the PM9 enough praise). Reason being I almost feel like I’ll want to baby the K9! Lol. We’ll see, still deciding.

I found a CW9 with tritium front sight for $397, not bad. With a $25 transfer it’s $422. I know they go for less but not by much. It’s frustrating! I want the damn thing but I also know a reason I want it is bc I don’t have the K9. I almost want to wait for the K9 to get back and if I still want it then, I’ll buy it. I don’t know if I can wait that long is the issue

Keep in mind that anything produced before Nov. '04 has the old style dovetails, and finding sights for those can be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by rms2324 View Post
    Yep, the gun got to Kahr last Friday afternoon. Only thing is I’m interested in a CW9, not the CM, already have my beloved PM9 (seriously, I can’t give the PM9 enough praise). Reason being I almost feel like I’ll want to baby the K9! Lol. We’ll see, still deciding.

I found a CW9 with tritium front sight for $397, not bad. With a $25 transfer it’s $422. I know they go for less but not by much. It’s frustrating! I want the damn thing but I also know a reason I want it is bc I don’t have the K9. I almost want to wait for the K9 to get back and if I still want it then, I’ll buy it. I don’t know if I can wait that long is the issue
    I have a P9 and a K9, a CM9 and a MK9. I shoot my metal pistols a lot more than my polymer pistols(when I was able to shoot without worrying about ammo shortage). They are more pleasant to shoot but have the same MOA. So my MK9 is good training for the CM9.