Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New K9 worth $760 + $10 shipping? Also, will it have “NYPD” trigger or normal trig.?

[QUOTE=Canine Dave;420115]
    Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post

Just read a conversation on why some might choose the standard over the target, besides the couple hundred dollars difference. Centered on the rear sight and the grip. And is the P210A really a target gun?

I did take notice of the red dot adapter that was offered on one of the web sites you mentioned. I have a burris fastfire ll looking for a home. Hmmm. $100. Seems like a lot, but I guess you pay for functionality. I think I need to re-read this thread.

I would be interested in the loads your your friend has worked up for his nines. I got a few for my g48 and K9 that are ok and comfortable to shoot. I'm always amazed how the 135gr bullets recoil less (<1K fps) and seem to be the most accurate. I'm just a plinker and don't expect I'll ever have to shoot somebody.

Buds has the standard, too. In stock as of this afternoon.
    not sure if anyone was looking for a P210 but here’s one for $1210 new, same site I bought the Kahr

[QUOTE=gb6491;420101]
    Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    Hey Dave,
    Thanks for the reply.
    He wants a Standard; he think sit looks "cleaner" than the Target (though I think he shoots the Target better).
    I don't reload 9, but he does for his P226 Legion and a CZ Custom shop tweaked CZ75 SP01. I'll ask him what his favorite load is for those.
    Regards,

Greg
    Here's one load I like alot. Never used in the SIG yet, but pretty good performace in the K9 and G48. But before I share...

Reloading can be dangerous even when following published load data. All reloading and firing of reloaded ammunition is done at your own risk. The load data published here is intended for discussion purposes only and for use by experienced reloaders only.

Do not attempt to reload until you have read and understand at least one printed reloading manual. Always wear safety glasses when reloading. Do not smoke while reloading. Keep primers and powder away from heat and open flames. Keep primers and powder where they cannot be accessed by children. Work up your loads following the standard procedures described in printed load manuals.

4.6grs True Blue, 135gr RMR coated bullet, 1.1OAL. Velocity <1K.