Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Kahr Family! I hope that you can be with your families and celebrate with them.

My wife and I are celebrating at home as we do every year, but with turkey thighs on the menu this year instead of duck.

We're healthy and have everything that we need for our own little celebration. I'm certainly so thankful for my wife!

Good Cheer to all. I bought 6 cases of the Beaujolais Nouveau when it came out a week ago... the first wine of the new harvest. That should last us through Christmas, which we'll be spending at home... for the first time in about 10 years.

Wynn & Desiree

The pie is done and chilling in the fridge... got the last one at Publix!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Happy Thanksciving to all. Still the greatest place in the world to be thankful. Since I like the sides more than I like turkey, the wifey will make a turkey tit for herself. I'm having stroganoff. I know(commie) No sense making all that food for 2 people, although leftovers are always good. We just can't eat a lot of turkey. Hope everyone has a nice holiday........................................... .........

You'll go through 6 cases of Beaujolais Nouveau (wine?) between now and Christmas???? How many bottles in a case? Dude that's a lot of wine.

We usually go to my sisters (usually don't look forward to it). This year we are staying home and our kids are coming here, little smaller group (not that I care) don't have to travel, home court advantage and all.

Damn that's a lot of wine!!!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and glad to hear you are all well....We did the turkey dressing meal last Sunday so my oldest son and daughter in law could be here, they go to her parents today and Christmas....We cooked a 24 lb turkey which was good but still have about 10 lbs of over rated turkey meat to do something with...

Today we are doing a Low Country Boil with lots of crab legs, shrimp and scallops with a side dish of dirty rice my youngest son makes, non traditional but so what, Cajuns know a thing or two about what's good to eat!

Hope y'all enjoy your time with family and friends and remember that we are blessed to live in the greatest country on this earth no matter what.....Tell Wyn I said hello when he wakes up from his nap after enjoying his 1st case....

From what I hear....this makes exactly 6 cases of wine!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Wow! That's a lot of wine!

12 bottles to a case and 60 bottles fit in this third cooler that I only plug in for the Beaujolais Nouveau that comes out the 3rd Thursday of November.

Yes, we're very thankful to be living in this great country and we hope that President Trump prevails, as he should, and continues for another 4 years.

Biden and his handlers(also Obama's) want us subservient to a Globalist Cabal... hence they want to get rid of the "America First" that Patriotic Americans' profess and fight for.

Anyhow, dinner was over too quickly and I smothered a piece of the pumpkin pie with Reddi-Wip before I inhaled it... leaving the crust behind... avoiding SOME carbs and calories.

The 20-oz tumbler of green tea with half a lemon, 30ml of apple cider vinegar, two Truvia sweeteners, and several other spices/supplements, is to take all of the pills without chugging my wine. I like to sip and enjoy the wine.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

No big family sit down dinner for the first time in 53 years. Instead we did carry out from our dining room with our homemade fare.

Son & DIL provided smoked ham & turkey plus a few sides. Wife made lots of dressing. Deviled eggs, green bean casserole, & pie. We packaged it all up in containers and sorted it according to each family’s request, then they came by to pick up their sacks to take home for reheating. #2 son’s vegan family took no meats, pies, or eggs of course, but they love the dressing (made vegan style), rolls, asparagus, mac salad, & home-baked cookies with their fake “ice cream”.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Ya had me at deviled eggs and "Green Bean Casserole". I love green bean casserole.

Never could grasp the vegan thing myself. Live on peanut butter and nuts.......?????
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

-Rudyard Kipling

-Rudyard Kipling