Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New K9, odd question to ask y’all - Update: going back to Kahr, see comment

Sounds like a plan!

You will need one more gun, a high dollar 45, maybe an Ed Brown, Les Baer, something like that. This will be your barbeque gun, the gun you open carry to family picnics, Trump rallys, etc.

That will complete your gun wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    Sounds like a plan!

You will need one more gun, a high dollar 45, maybe an Ed Brown, Les Baer, something like that. This will be your barbeque gun, the gun you open carry to family picnics, Trump rallys, etc.

That will complete your gun wardrobe.
    Man that’s my dream! My K9 is definitely going to be my “special event” gun. When I’m wearing something nice and a nice stainless on the hip even further accentuates the outfit lol. Honestly, a K9/MK9 would be an awesome tuxedo gun. A good tuckable IWB holster or even better, an OWB under the jacket!

No bull, I think you just helped me find my niche for my K9. When I’m wearing sports coats, nice events, etc. It’s not too often but it’ll be perfect for that. How cool would you feel in a nice suit with a K9 OWB just barely covered under the jacket 😎

How about a Galco "Miami Classic" shoulder holster. www.galcogunleather.com 😎

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    How about a Galco "Miami Classic" shoulder holster. www.galcogunleather.com 😎
    In reference to your sig(nature) not gun, I'm not sure Mark Twain said that.

Quote Originally Posted by rms2324 View Post
    Man that’s my dream! My K9 is definitely going to be my “special event” gun. When I’m wearing something nice and a nice stainless on the hip even further accentuates the outfit lol. Honestly, a K9/MK9 would be an awesome tuxedo gun. A good tuckable IWB holster or even better, an OWB under the jacket!

No bull, I think you just helped me find my niche for my K9. When I’m wearing sports coats, nice events, etc. It’s not too often but it’ll be perfect for that. How cool would you feel in a nice suit with a K9 OWB just barely covered under the jacket 
    I wore an MK under a suit coat many times, OWB and IWB. Also carry my H&K under a suit coat OWB. Suit coats/jackets make things so much easier.

In reference to your sig(nature) not gun, I'm not sure Mark Twain said that. In reference to getsome's signature "If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it"

It sounded so Twainish that I looked it up and it is indeed a Twain quote