Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: The Dime bag.

Default The Dime bag.

Ammo shortage 2020-still some left. Might have to go on the street to find it. If you failed to stock up, might consider it now. 2021 will be a little tougher to score.
    The Dime Bag

Wouldn't that be a "nine" bag?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Might have to go back to home grown if you were smart and saved some seeds.....Last trip to LGS was Saturday and they had a couple boxes of Hornady 115 gn FTX 9mm 20 round box for $46.00 + tax.....I said thanks but no thanks, this insane time will pass I hope and things will go back to normal, whatever that is but if not I'll hold on to what ammo I have for now....Sucks not being able to go shoot though....

Might be 4 years before we have a chance to fix this if we survive 4 years that is.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Might be 4 years before we have a chance to fix this if we survive 4 years that is.
    My fear is will we be able to fix it in 4 years? I fear if the Senate goes the wrong way in 4 years it may be too late to fix it without things getting uglier than they are. But let’s hope for the best.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Can't much get any uglier than they already will be. Dumb bastards are gonna find out what they asked for.

I always hope for the best but this is extremely challenging. I'm gonna stock up on black powder and percussion caps, fear it will be that ugly.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Pelosi made them "sign it before they read it" to pass ObamaCare, so nothings changed there.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."