Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: December continues the Yule Season... Or as the Dems say You'll do what I say, not do

A mailman on his delivery route rolls up to a mail box with the flag up so he stops and takes out a plain white unsealed envelope with no postage stamp but addressed to "God" so he figures it's from a kid so he takes a peak at the short note inside which says, Dear God, we are going through hard times and have no income so if you could possibly find a way to give us $50.00 so we could buy our kids a little something for Christmas we would so very much appreciate it...

The mailman got a little choked up thinking of his own children and thankful that he still had a job so he pulled out his wallet and while only having two $20 dollar bills for the week he decided to put them in the envelope and wrote on the front, From God and placed it back in the box and went on with his route feeling pretty good about what he had done even though he would have to eat bologna sandwiches for the rest of the week it didn't matter, he had helped someone in need and that was all that mattered.....

Later that week as he pulled up to the same house he saw the flag up on the mail box and thinking it was a thank you note in there it made him glad that he had helped out a family in need and when he opened the box he saw another unsealed letter with no postage and again addressed to "God" so he pulled out the note which read, Dear God, thank you so much for the $40 dollars but we asked for and really needed $50 and since you are God and are always truthful and never lie, we suspect our sorry low down thief of a mailman stole the $10 from the envelope....As he drove away he didn't notice it at the time and through no fault of his own the mail trucks rear bumper accidently caught the mail box post and drug it half a mile or so before it finally dislodged on the side of the highway and was found with the flag still up.....

Moral of this story is that God sees what we do and rewards it in his own way and there are some people who are never satisfied with what they are given and will always expect more and blame others for their problems.....Karma is a very real thing....
    Last edited by getsome; 12-15-2020 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Speeling

Scratch. I was attempting a reply to another post.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Ain’t that the truth.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

-Rudyard Kipling

How to tell you're spending way too much time shopping on the internet....My wife is staying at her sisters house for a week to help her out after some recent surgery and they live in the mountains of north Georgia and don't have internet connections and spotty cell phone coverage at best so my wife has been off the shopping grid for a while so today the doorbell rang and it was Dave the Amazon delivery guy who stopped by just to check on us and see if everything was ok.....

"Never pet a burning dog"

Friend of mine from Las Vegas posted this bizarre Covid story on another board:

“ We were informed on Monday that we were in contact with someone that was in contact with someone else that tested positive.

Obviously a little concerned about it, the person that had direct contact with the person that was positive got tested and came back negative. He just sent me a text about his negative test results.

Now for the rest of this bizarre story about the person that tested positive, that our friend was in contact with.
    He tested positive when he got tested while being admitted to hospital ER.
    Apparently he shot himself in the leg in his sleep. 🤦*♂️ I know, I’m waiting to hear the rest of this story too”
    -Rudyard Kipling

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".