Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: December continues the Yule Season... Or as the Dems say You'll do what I say, not do

Ok now "High Tech" has gone way too far....As if 2020 wasn't bad enough already! now this...Every year around this time since 19 freeking 65 I have watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on network TV but this year I couldn't find it listed anywhere and today I found out that Apple bought the broadcast rights to all the Charlie Brown seasonal cartoon shows and the only way to watch it is to pay for Apple streaming TV service which stinks, this is sacrilege.......Some things should just be off limits.

That does indeed suck. Hell this is worse than the bogus election results. How do we fix this?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TI-59_/_TI-58

I still have one of these TI-59's with the printer/cradle and thermal paper. It seems to work in the powered cradle on the printer, but I have no battery packs... maybe not even the housings that I repaired with new nicads for years.
    I carried this inflight for computing the motion of the bodies for shooting celestial navigation. I had a program on a card that I feed into it. Some might think that shooting the sun or the stars would be easy, but it's a BIT harder at 30,000+ feet and generally 450-600 MPH. There were lots of considerations in B-52's and any other aircraft. We used a perioscopic sextant that had a timer-operated shutter that ran for 2 minutes to account for the Dutch roll through the sky on autopilot with a two-minute period... we had to keep the object body centered for that time and shoot 3 different bodies at night for a good triangle fix. We started shot about 12 minutes before any planned fix and had to shoot the bodies, plot the fix, and make any course correction... could be fun at times.
    You might hear the pilot request further clearance from center for a deviation from planned course, depending on how badly the navigation training leg was going!
    These might look familiar to you then - last public airshow at Bergstrom AFB in Austin about 26 years ago. Son holding my grandson up for a closer look, and I couldn’t pass up the bombay door shot.
    Sorry, but don’t know why they post upside down.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I was getting dizzy on my head.....
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I just figgered them original pics were taken with one of them Australian cameras

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Thanks.
    Now that I look at it closer, that is my ex-DIL holding my grandson up for a look at the engine.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Thanks Jeepster, it ain't easy looking upside down in a chair, guess I should have tried turning the monitor over, didn't think of that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Heheh... I tried turning this iPad upside down, but the danged picture keeps flippin’ around.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

Awesome.....sleepy joe....head of "china flue" party and kamel toes!
    The 3 stooges!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!