Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: PM4543 not in current catalog

Default PM4543 not in current catalog

Anyone know when Kahr stopped offering the PM45 with a Matte Stainless Slide?

I’m thinking it was about a year or so ago. New old stock was selling cheap then too at grabagun. I got mine for about $350 with 3 mags.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thanks

No pun intended but it seems that Kahr is on a bit of a downhill slide. Their catalog is getting smaller and I'm wondering if Justin has lost interest. At least insofar as Kahr Arms goes.

Kahr has tooo many offerings and nothing new of late. Dump the wild multi color pistols. T45 in DLC would be nice. Higher capacity, longer barrels even a Kahr Pistol Karbine in double stack. We need some excitement, seams like the blood stopped flowing at corporate. Maybe they don’t get out much.

I kind of consider it a niche market, there are tons of longer barrel hi cap guns to choose from. Often fondled, seldom carried. I'd prefer they focus on quality control, keep the present options and produce the best CC gun out there. Hopefully in a price range the average guy can afford.
    Even the guys with the Hi Cap large guns usually have a Kahr. So the market is apparently still there.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well I'm not giving up on them. Just bought a new two-tone PM45. I've more or less fallen in love with the .45acp since the middle of last year. And had to have this one to give me a true pocket size in that caliber.

Purchased a DLC more than ten years ago. A year or so later picked up a matte stainless one. Absolutely the best compact 45 made.

DLC, as in diamond-like coating?
    Last edited by dao; 12-11-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Yes, it is the first iteration with the shorter slide/barrel. Sold it a couple years ago. The DLC coating is fantastic. I’m getting close to having my TP45 refinished in DLC. Odd but during a range session with both, I would always perform better with the DLC than the matte. I could feel a difference between the two. That’s feel a difference in the old vs new version. Not DLC vs matte finish. Preferred the older, it just felt better. Can’t explain it.
    Last edited by DJK11; 12-12-2020 at 09:29 AM.