Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: We are dedicated

Default We are dedicated

We are dedicated to the development of advanced medical devices and therapiesThe world population, which suffers from complications and heart problems, unfortunately, their number is increasing every day.That is why we specialize in finding, through technology, all the necessary help to optimally overcome your condition.

A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

[<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Please send me your name, address, SSN, bank account #, any and all passwords plus user names, and I will send very lot pesos to help in your endeavor!

OOOOhhh, I grew up with the treat of spam and eggs at least two mornings a month .... but where's the Tabasco?

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

I reckon that explains why I haven't seen hide nor hair of the half mil from that Saudi Prince that emailed me last month, said he had to move 100 mil out of the country right away and just needed my help and all I had to do was give him a bank account number to wire the money to....Knew I shouldn't have trusted that lying hooplehead, guess I better call the Chevy dealer and cancel the new Vette order.....
    The Federal Government cannot give anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else….

I can't figure out where my money went since that time a nice Indian guy had me download a program to give him remote access to my computer.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.