Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good message from Federal Ammunition

Default Good message from Federal Ammunition

What was good about this guy's belly aching about information which we are already quite aware of. I wonder if this Bozo is complaining about his pay check during this shortage while business's are going under like crazy. His sick and tired of this, sick and tired of that was nauseating. Who cares what he is sick and tired of? How about a solution to the problem, like investing and expanding the Operation for more ammo? Big question, how the hell did he not see this coming? Many of us saw this well before the Obama Admin and shortage. How come he did not once mention the Civil unrest across the Country to the tune of a billions of dollars or the Defunding of Police, rioting, looting etc. This guys business is BOOMING and he wants to whine about a questions from gun owners. I doubt they will expand, why would they when they can sell ammo at 4-6 times the profit. He complains that his staff are working 24/7 around the clock. Wow, how rough, especially when so many are trying just to feed their staff. Take the Profit and just shut up, unless you can find a real solution to the shortage to millions of gun enthusiast. Doing the same ole thing and not getting any results means it is time for a new CEO.

I doubt they are jacking the price that much really. That happens on the local level depending on demand. Also what happens if he does expand, puts tons of money into equipment and then the right prevails and things return to normal or better than normal.
    I read it as just an explanation of why things are the way they are.
    The whole firearms industry right now is a giant crap shoot. Make a bunch of arm braces or AR's and such now, what happens if by some nightmare they are banned.
    I'm more ticked at the places that had ammo on hand at the old normal price and now get 40 a box, that's gouging and the saddest part of all is Law Enforcement gets stroked just like everybody else, have to wait months for orders and pay more to boot.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The whole firearms industry right now is a giant crap shoot. Make a bunch of arm braces or AR's and such now, what happens if by some nightmare they are banned.
    Right or wrong, the dude DOES sound like a sniveler. I don't like snivelers, but I'll still shoot his ammo. You're right about the gambling. One might assume increased demand for ammunition because of all the new gun owners, and that's probably true to an extent. But the uncertainty of the actions of the Biden administration add a degree of risk.

If we could only farm out ammo manufacturing to the Chinese, like we do with iPhones. It wasn't all that long ago when cases of Chinese ammo were stacked to the ceilings of gun stores, and we'd buy guns just to shoot the cheap ammo. Thank Clinton and everyone since then for today's ammo shortage. It could be solved with the stroke of a pen... if our leaders really wanted you to have ammunition.

And they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I doubt they are jacking the price that much really. That happens on the local level depending on demand. Also what happens if he does expand, puts tons of money into equipment and then the right prevails and things return to normal or better than normal.
    I read it as just an explanation of why things are the way they are.
    I'm more ticked at the places that had ammo on hand at the old normal price and now get 40 a box, that's gouging and the saddest part of all is Law Enforcement gets stroked just like everybody else, have to wait months for orders and pay more to boot.
    Same here. He is just a cautious businessman,IMO.
    The conspiracy crowd has gotten as crazy as BLM & the college kids. I’m pretty cynical, but am not over the top....yet. That remains to be seen after the leftwingnuts take over the WH next month.

At least Texas Attorney General Paxton is going after crooked Cheaper Than Dirt for their infamous price gouging after receiving 100+ complaints from consumers. They got away with it during the last panic with canceling regular priced orders and telling the customers to reorder at the new jacked up prices, but not this time. I hope our AG can hammer them in court before he himself is finally convicted for his long delayed fraud felonies.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Same here. He is just a cautious businessman,IMO.
    The conspiracy crowd has gotten as crazy as BLM & the college kids. I’m pretty cynical, but am not over the top....yet. That remains to be seen after the leftwingnuts take over the WH next month.

At least Texas Attorney General Paxton is going after crooked Cheaper Than Dirt for their infamous price gouging after receiving 100+ complaints from consumers. They got away with it during the last panic with canceling regular priced orders and telling the customers to reorder at the new jacked up prices, but not this time. I hope our AG can hammer them in court before he himself is finally convicted for his long delayed fraud felonies.
    Regardless of the fact that he is cautious or just afraid to take risk, he is a Ahole for coming out and telling his customers that he is sick and tired of their inquiries. Smug jerk. And again, most gun enthusiast already know that manufactures are working 24/7. The numbers he presented did nothing to show any encouragement and only pointing out a fact that ammo shortage will be around a long time with 7 million new gun owners. If he is cautious as you say, then why did he not say this and give a explanation as to why. There are other manufacturers that are in fact expanding. One small company in Ariz. announced that because of the back log they were expanding at a cost of 25 million dollars. And again, he choose to use the Panty waist excuse of the Virus as the cause of the shortage and did not have the balls to even mention civil unrest like so many of the other manufactures.
    And what conspiracy theories are you talking about? Civil unrest is about as in your face as you can get. The Liberals have no problem saying out loud what their goals are for taking away firearms and ammo. Again, he provide no solution to the current issues, no talk of future planning, nothing other than the fact that he is sick and tired of his customers sending emails asking question. How dare those pesky Jerks!
    He sounded more like a Liberal Snowflake than a CEO of a major Ammunition manufacturer. I would send him a email asking a number of questions, but hey, I do not want him to reply about how sick and tired he is of jerks like me making inquires. Heck, he might even ban me from buying his product.
    He might want to think about actually getting into the fight to prevent his own company from actually going bankrupt. Use his CEO voice to support the 2A,Use his CEO voice to encourage all his customers to stand tall and fight the good fight, that would have been a real sign of leadership.

There was a similar video from Hornady. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgQ2DV0n6Q

I fully understand why an ammo company would be reluctant to invest millions in additional equipment especially with an administration that could potentially put them nearly out of business with the stroke of a pen just so we can get back to a steady supply of six dollar a box 9mm.
    I am getting tired of the long time gun owners complaining about the situation they find themselves in currently.
    Any shooter over thirty has been through this at least three times and many of us have seen far leaner times than now. Gentlemen and ladies, when the price falls to relative historic lows, buy three times more than you ever expect to "need" and keep on buying as the price is rising as that is an indicator something very bad is about to happen.

BTW, If we lose the election in GA and the senate is democrat, better invest in air rifles because you ain't seen nothing yet.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Cool Lucky 13

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    There was a similar video from Hornady. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgQ2DV0n6Q

I fully understand why an ammo company would be reluctant to invest millions in additional equipment especially with an administration that could potentially put them nearly out of business with the stroke of a pen just so we can get back to a steady supply of six dollar a box 9mm.
    I am getting tired of the long time gun owners complaining about the situation they find themselves in currently.
    Any shooter over thirty has been through this at least three times and many of us have seen far leaner times than now. Gentlemen and ladies, when the price falls to relative historic lows, buy three times more than you ever expect to "need" and keep on buying as the price is rising as that is an indicator something very bad is about to happen.

BTW, If we lose the election in GA and the senate is democrat, better invest in air rifles because you ain't seen nothing yet.
    I still can't believe that idiots, in mass, voted for this brain dead commie.
    Never have I seen this unified attempt to disarm the law abiding american public.
    And the general public seems hypnotized and unwilling to accept what's coming?

I don't accept what's coming...

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post

Lol, What a difference between Mr. Hornaby and Mr. I am sick and tired. Mr. Hornaby actually thanked his customers, told them how he appreciates them showed empathy for their anxiety and frustrations of which he shares. I would be interested to see more questions answered in the future. Like are they having to raise the cost to distributors etc. Does he believe many vendors are price gouging and on and on. I would also like to know how his manufacturing is doing with raw materials, copper, Powder, primers etc. If so, are there any plans to make different casing from steel for example.

By the way, my favorite vendor of all time is TARGETSPORTS. Occasionally they will post a box of 9mm for around $27.00 but not much and it is gone in a blink. And with club membership that is free shipping included.
    I pray that I can renew my membership with them, but sadly I do not think this is feasible. Now they just have blank pages for most ammo. And to top it off they just recently sent me the yearly gift. I received a new powder coated ammo can, 50 rds of 22.cal, a pair of safety glasses and a few other things.

With the Liberals trying to destroy America, and take away the constitution even Manufacturers face bank bankruptcy in the near future. We are going to have to change tactics and FIGHT THEM! We are going to have to make a stand or we will perish. Time to fight Fire with Fire!