Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virus

No idea if it's true or not but I heard the first ingredient in the vaccine is antifreeze. Ethyl Glycol or something, not sure I need any of that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    No idea if it's true or not but I heard the first ingredient in the vaccine is antifreeze. Ethyl Glycol or something, not sure I need any of that.
    Ummm. No offense Colonel, but do/have you eaten hot dogs? Chicken nuggets? Velveeta?

First of all the main stream media have totally censored so much information that contradicts their Narrative. Just like any negative information about BLM and Antifa. Public schools have become nothing but part of the Propaganda machine that has taken over the US. Revisionist History is also a example of the outright filth and lies they are teaching. Doesn't take long to find out that Fraud Fauci is long time family friends of the Marxist Cuomo Brothers and family, and caught in so many lies and hypocrisy. A minimum of 56% of the US Population do not even believe Biden will be a legitimate President. (any more than the People of Iraq believed Saddam Hussian was legitimate) There is a ton of pictures of these scum sucking advocates of wearing the mask, actually doing just the opposite when off camera.
    CNN for example loves two things. One use "sensationalism" lies and half lies. Two, use Trump and the Virus as "Wedge Issues" to not allow their flock to learn the other Real live events going on in the US and around the world. We will most likely have a new Fake President who actually has teamed up with China and Iran. For God sake, CHINA? The arm Pit that stated the virus!
    To take the Vaccine is a huge risk. One of which there is NOT any real information you can actually trust your life on.

"COME MY CHILDREN, DRINK THE COOLAID" At least get the vaccine made in the US. China will be importing it real soon now that Biden has teamed up with them.

Polyethylene Glycol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyethylene_glycol

I’m not pro Coronavax, I’m putting it off as long as possible, but I see all the crazy stuff too. I believe we’re all being played. One side is taught to fear the virus, the other is taught to fear the cure. We’re so busy fearing everything, we don’t notice that they’re making us all serfs with debauched currency and dependence on China.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Miralax, AKA Polyethylene Glycol... I've been using it for over a decade, I think. It helps gather moisture in the colon and ease or promote "regular" bowel movement. I take that, 3 stool softeners, and psyllium fiber. PLUS a whole bunch of probiotics. It all helps without any drama to prevent constipation.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

TMI!!! We have it at our house, too. It’s also the stuff you chug by the gallon before a colonoscopy.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    the virus is real....it should not of been politicised, my wife's sister died last week from it. She was an rn. Due to all the politicians spinning it people are having a hard sorting out the truth from the fiction.
    jeepster is right. The virus is real. For whats it's worth, i work in a hospital and two thirds or our census are people with covid. Some do well and some die. Even the ones that survive end up of having huge hospital bills and long time complications. I have a friend who had no underlying issues and ended up missing 3 months of work due to covid complications. I did have the first covid injection already and am due for the second later this week. No complications other than a sore shoulder for less than 24 hrs. Seem like a small price to pay to me.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Very sorry to hear about your sister in law Jeepster, she and all the frontline health care workers are heroes....The China virus is real and we have to realize it’s going to be with us for another year before we can relax....We lost two church members back in the summer and our pastor and assistant pastor and whole family had it but all had mild or no symptoms so it’s strange how it kills some people very quickly and others hardly are sick at all...

What scares me more than the virus is getting sick with it and having to be hospitalized for an extended period of time....In the summer of 2019 I started feeling bad after cutting the grass....My heartbeat was very rapid and I was having trouble getting a breath.....My wife insisted I go to the ER and get checked out....I was in the ER from 8pm to midnight, they gave me a baby aspirin and did an EKG....I was feeling better but they wanted to keep me overnight and do some more tests so they admitted me to a room and at 3am did a stress test and at 7am did a heart scan and after the cardiologist looked everything over he said it wasn’t a coronary and wrote a prescription for Metoprolol which slows down your heartbeat and the stuff works great and I’m still on it as well as BP meds......

Well I was glad it wasn’t a heart attack but then the bills started coming in, I was in the ER for 4 hours basically because they didn’t have any rooms available until midnight....The bill for ER time was $3800.00. the single baby aspirin was $15.00 then later the hospital bill came for the room and two tests they did $4200.00. I was there for 14 hours which cost 8 grand then the Cardiologist bill came for $900.00 for basically looking at an EKG strip, and heart scan film and writing a prescription....My insurance paid all but $1200.00 which was my copay but can you imagine what the bill would be for someone being in the ICU for a month and if they survived that and had to spend another 3 months in the hospital......There is no way any normal person could ever pay for something like that no matter what kind of insurance they have....I told my wife that if I get COVID and get really sick I’m not going to the hospital, it’s much cheaper to die at home because that’s what’s going to happen either way........I could not die in peace knowing that I would leave my family hopelessly in debt for millions of dollars.....
    Last edited by getsome; 01-03-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post
    jeepster is right. The virus is real. For whats it's worth, i work in a hospital and two thirds or our census are people with covid. Some do well and some die. Even the ones that survive end up of having huge hospital bills and long time complications. I have a friend who had no underlying issues and ended up missing 3 months of work due to covid complications. I did have the first covid injection already and am due for the second later this week. No complications other than a sore shoulder for less than 24 hrs. Seem like a small price to pay to me.
    Think of all the people that have lost their jobs and no insurance. And more jobs will be and continuing to close down. I went out to buy a new Auto. I could not figure out why they had so many late model used cars. "Repo's".