Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BassCliff's New Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Atamount grips on my BlackHawk and Heritage

Atamount has quite a collection of grips

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-gr...itage/heritage
    Altamount has a lot of neat grips listed on the Heritage website too. Pretty dang cool!

Hey, which big bore Heritage is that? Here's a couple pictures of my little gun family.

The XD-9 and the CW9 don't have quite the personality of the Heritage.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Coco Bolo has always been more pricey than some of the others but wasn't insane the last time I bought some. We have a lumber yard that carried all the exotic woods, a whole warehouse full of stuff to walk through, in all kinds of lengths. You could buy as much or as little as you wanted as long as you left a 3ft piece. If it was 3' 6'' you could buy 6''. Gaboon Ebony was sold by weight and you pay for the sawdust. That stuff is pricey.

Sadly a few years back they cut way back when the economy was ovomiting. They didn't have much last time I was there. Need to get up and check it out again. I'm way low on most everything.
    I'm pretty new around here so I hope you don't mind my asking. Do you make custom grips? I hit the link in your sig file and it 404'd on a Wix page.

BassCliff

I make grips as a hobby. Seems I make a bunch and they kind of lull for awhile. I don't often visit that site of mine very often myself, an old member here set it all up for me and did a great job. I did look at it a month or so ago and got in no problem, there's a lot of pictures there anyhow.
    I'll give it a try myself and see. I was gonna shut it down as people were checking it and I wasn't.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well tried to get into my website myself and after fighting to reset passwords and remember all the stuff I forgot it tells me it's disabled. Maybe Biden's squad has already taken the reins? I'll try some more later, technology gives me the brain pain.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Smile

Hi,

I make grips as a hobby. Seems I make a bunch and they kind of lull for awhile. I don't often visit that site of mine very often myself, an old member here set it all up for me and did a great job. I did look at it a month or so ago and got in no problem, there's a lot of pictures there anyhow.
    I'll give it a try myself and see. I was gonna shut it down as people were checking it and I wasn't.
    Well tried to get into my website myself and after fighting to reset passwords and remember all the stuff I forgot it tells me it's disabled. Maybe Biden's squad has already taken the reins? I'll try some more later, technology gives me the brain pain.
    Well, that's certainly inconvenient. Is Wix caught up in the cancel culture too? I'd like to see your work. I hope Wix tech support can get your page back online. Drat and bother.

BassCliff

Well I tried to figure it out some more on my website and it's way over my head. All the help boxes just refer you back to where you just were. I nice you lady who used to be a regular here set the whole thing up before I even knew about it, she was real computer smart, just the opposite of me.
    I guess considering I was thinking of removing it anyhow I got what I deserved. It was nice to have all the pictures available for idea's which was it's sole purpose in the first place.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Cliff,
    Try looking through this thread, as it has a number of grips Bawanna has made over the years:

http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-Grip-Emporium

Or just go into the General Discussions in the forums and it is the first sticky. The Col. is a bit modest in his skill, he has made me a couple of grips that still knock my socks off.

If nothing else it's a fun thread to take a trip down memory lane. A lot of folks who participated then have moved on or crossed the river. Old Lincoln who started the whole thing back when I didn't have all that many post really started something.
    He doesn't visit often as he used to, (our loss) but I did chat with him in the last week and he and his missus are doing fine, confined to quarters apparently without much complaint. I don't mind staying home myself, completely happy here.

I haven't been making too many grips lately, but I'll try to be more diligent in posting photos of the ones I make in the future. I have a drawer full looking for homes. Guess I should take pics of those again.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Smile

Thank you gentlemen,

Well I tried to figure it out some more on my website and it's way over my head. All the help boxes just refer you back to where you just were. I nice you lady who used to be a regular here set the whole thing up before I even knew about it, she was real computer smart, just the opposite of me.
    I guess considering I was thinking of removing it anyhow I got what I deserved. It was nice to have all the pictures available for idea's which was it's sole purpose in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    Cliff,
    Try looking through this thread, as it has a number of grips Bawanna has made over the years:

http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-Grip-Emporium

Or just go into the General Discussions in the forums and it is the first sticky. The Col. is a bit modest in his skill, he has made me a couple of grips that still knock my socks off.
    Thanks for the thread link. I will certainly take a trip down memory lane to have a gander at Mr. Bawanna's work. 😉

BassCliff