Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My compuer broke ?

Default My compuer broke ?

So, couldn't wait to check out kahr talk to see what you all had to say about todays events in washington. Is my computer broke or is it just taking time to process everything?
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

We have now entered the TWILIGHT ZONE.....
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I’d say the good folks at kahrtalk are smarter than the average folks and we all know the root of today’s events.
    So since we all know, I’ll be the first to agree with the rest here and say...

Yep. Anyone else agree?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I thought the same, this looks staged, Maybe there were some Trump election protesters there but what made the news looked more like Antifa to me than Trump supporters.....What we as a gun culture need to focus on is HR 5717....Now that the dark side has total control of Government and media you can be sure they will absolutely use what happened today to come after our firearms.....Uncle Joe has already said HR 5717 will be signed into law as soon as he becomes President...

HR 5717 is a bill that will require a Federal firearms license in order to purchase any firearm or ammunition....The first line of the bill states, “It shall be unlawful for any individual who is not not licensed under this section to knowingly purchase, acquire, or possess a firearm or ammunition....Procedures for obtaining this license will be established by the U.S. Attorney General appointed by the President... Uncle Joe appointed Merrick Garland AG today (not exactly a gun friendly guy).......An annual Federal background check of everyone in the database shall be conducted to ensure compliance.....Red Flag laws are also included in this bill as well as wording such as that you will be able to own a firearm so long as it is under lock and key or disassembled and made inoperable.....So much for CCW under this law.....

Who knows what this “Federal License Tax” will cost and what will be required to obtain one if even possible.....Folks there are 14 days left until the Wolf is officially at the door....Better go get what you need before it’s too late.........God help us and Bless what’s left of America.....

Well, it’s not going to help the ammo shortage problem
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Is that brandishing???

I saw one picture on fox of 3 of them all with fingers on triggers of GLOCK pistols pointed at those windows. Makes me wonder if that lady who was shot in the neck was maybe shot by a ND?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

We'll never know the truth about anything now for the next 4 years at least, the media and their owners (ya know Kamala's group) now have the majority. As expected they are all on board with Trump instigated the whole thing which I don't believe for a minute.

Praise the lord and hoard the ammunition. I'm gonna stock up on black powder and possibles. If I can even find any of that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Welcome to Civil War. Two sides. Easily identifiable.
    Side A: Proud Patriots, thousands of US Flags.
    Side B: Animals Crapping on US Flag, burning Flag.
    By the way where was BLM during all of this? They have been causing all kinds of Crimes and looting, harrassing innocent citizens in DC for months now. How come they did not show up to protest against the Patriots. LOL, I would have love to seen that. We would have finally seen real Justice!