Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New K9 for $1200???

Default New K9 for $1200???

I know there's a panic, but dang! I'll bet it won't sell, though. Kahr doesn't show a 9093N, just a 9093NA for $1060 MSRP. Sure is a great time to be an arms dealer.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888455685
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Doubt it will sell at that price either. Sometimes gunbroker is a lot like a gunshow, the sellers are praying on the unknowing and folks reckless with their money. The good thing about gunbroker is you can do a lot of comparison shopping and see highs and lows for those that want to research a bit.
    Like everything else you have to watch for shipping cost, CC fee's and whatever else some try to sneak in on ya.
    I go there a lot.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That's a whole lot of money.

Wow... I thought I was paying a premium in 2019 when I asked my local shop to track down a new T40 with night sights and payed full MSRP ($900 at the time).

Amost certainly not going to sell. Kahrs aren't moving very well right now on GB anyway, asking well above MSRP for one is nearly guaranteeing it won't get bought.

Somebody is swinging for the fences. Kahr is in a position to be sitting pretty. If Biden manages to push a magazine capacity ban through---and the ridiculous magazine tax---Kahr is a company which sells mostly pistols which are under the capacity limit.

Kind of like when the company started.

Who in their right mind is going to report they have hi cap mags and agree to pay the 200 per mag robbery fee.

Think it's time to go rogue and maybe even cross the line to become outlaws.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Who in their right mind is going to report they have hi cap mags and agree to pay the 200 per mag robbery fee.

Think it's time to go rogue and maybe even cross the line to become outlaws.
    Will the $200 be refunded when they confiscate all the mags on the registry?

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    Somebody is swinging for the fences. Kahr is in a position to be sitting pretty. If Biden manages to push a magazine capacity ban through---and the ridiculous magazine tax---Kahr is a company which sells mostly pistols which are under the capacity limit.

Kind of like when the company started.
    I suspect that gun manufacturers are already designing lower capacity mags to sell to people who already own their guns.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I suspect they are pounding out high cap mags too in order to satisfy all the folks that will grab them before Kamala goes to work. I know before the sink hole I ordered 10 30rd pmags, it was a terrible loss.

I'm surprised the prices haven't gone way up like everything else unless they are being cautious and wanting to sell what they have. The ones I got were after all this **** happened and they were still at the before **** happened price.

Awfully sad about that sink hole. Course with the rifle gone to the center of the earth guess I don't need the mags. Well back to sharpening my spear.

New handle for me "Spear Chukkar".
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan