Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: February Foibles

Me too. But because it logically makes sense, Pols won't. Nor will those who lean left.

When I pick up my blood pressure meds at Kaiser Permanente they make me show my Kaiser ID card AND my drivers license but some people want to be able to mail order as many ballots as they can possibly get without showing any kind of ID so their dead uncle, 3 year old and dog can vote...

If you have to show your ID to buy alcohol, tobacco, guns, ammo, automobile tags and blood pressure medicine then why not for a mail in ballot

Interesting because Georgia is in the process of requiring a photo ID to get a absentee ballot. Any bets on how that law would have changed the Georgia senate race?
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I don’t believe that bill has even half a chance to become law even though it makes sense but the left calls it voter suppression.....Georgia is now a Blue state because of people like Stacey Abrams who possibly will be our new Vice President when sleepy Joe forgets to wake up one morning

Texas voters have to show an ID at the polls, and mail in absentee ballots are restricted to those who are elderly, homebound, or will not be “in town”.
    Democrats have been fighting the ID requirement and want to mail out ballots to everybody. They of course accuse the republicans of disenfranchising the elderly and minorities.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I saw a headline in the news somewhere a week or two ago. Had to do with the recall ballot in Cali for the gov'n. Seems they are very close to have enough signatures on the ballot, but the state government is now verifying signatures. The number of valid signatures has dropped by about a half, I think.

When was the last time ANY blue state was worried about signature validation in any election?!? Let alone requiring ID???

Well it’s official, Mr. Potato Head is dead.....The toy company Hasbro has sold this simple toy to kids for 70 years and everything was fine until now......Hasbro has announced the new version of their toy will be called the gender neutral name “Potato Head” and instead of having a male and female set of eyes, ears, nose and such so there could be a Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head the new version will come with 2 sets of female and 2 sets of male parts so that kids with 2 dads or 2 moms wouldn’t feel left out and different from other kids..........God help us

It's hard to ignore the other virus that's been going around for years. No vaccination for it yet...........................you get a mask that covers your eyes and your ears and hope for the best. Keep your ammo dry...............

It is now Obvious that Biden is controlled by Obama.

"Never pet a burning dog"