Xssights   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: February Foibles

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Heck even CNN hates CNN

https://www.projectveritas.com/

"Never pet a burning dog"

Superbowl...

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to the 2021 Super Bowl in Tampa, both box seats. He paid $21,500 each. It comes with a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, and a $400 bar tab. Also, backstage pass to the winnerís locker room. He didnít realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If youíre interested, heís looking for someone to take his place.

Itís at St Paulís Church in Orlando at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. Sheís 5í4Ē, about 115 lbs, and a good cook, too. She loves to fish and hunt. Sheíll be the one in the white dress.

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Superbowl...

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to the 2021 Super Bowl in Tampa, both box seats. He paid $21,500 each. It comes with a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, and a $400 bar tab. Also, backstage pass to the winnerís locker room. He didnít realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If youíre interested, heís looking for someone to take his place.

Itís at St Paulís Church in Orlando at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. Sheís 5í4Ē, about 115 lbs, and a good cook, too. She loves to fish and hunt. Sheíll be the one in the white dress.
    Have her send me a picture. Of her hunting gear.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

Here she is....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Sheís perfect.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

Today Iím officially a stupid old man, way past a mid life crisis but sometimes the planets just line up and you know itís time to make a move.....My sons best friend is getting married this spring and needed to sell his pristine restored black on black 1970 SS Chevelle so I made him an offer and now sheís in my garage all ZZ383 GM crate 425 horse fuel injected monster beast of an all American hot rod thatís better than sex with viragra just listening to her idle....Guess I wonít be buying many new guns now but I have a safe full that I canít buy ammo for but as long as I can buy premium gas for this gal, Iím good to go....... On the way home from picking her up I was rocking out to this song on the radio that for years have thought was a Tom Petty song but as usual I was wrong it is the Greg Kihn band who I had never heard of but later found this cool version of it on video for your enjoyment.....

https://m.YouTube.com/watch?v=DMZO6G7qFN0
    Last edited by getsome; 03-21-2021 at 09:34 PM.

All that and no pictures?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Please tell me it has the M-22 Rockcrusher!