Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Carry

Well, that depends on what pants you wear. And your body size. And where you are. I'm a fairly big guy but not fat.
    In the summer time, in cargo-like shorts I can easily pocket carry 9mm and .40 Kahrs as well as 9mm Sigs. And I'm expecting to easily carry my PM45 this Summer in those same shorts.
    About the only time I carry my P380 is when I can't carry something else, which is very seldom. Like at family gatherings in the colder months when nothing else is guaranteed to be undetectable. Other than that in the Winter I mostly carry iwb or owb, so no need for a P380 in my pocket.

To me, pocket carry means you have your shrouded hammer .38 in your jacket pocket with your hand on it and you're prepared to ruin a perfectly good jacket if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by gale155 View Post
    In my humble opinion, the Kahr P380/CW380 is the best pocket gun available today, with the Seecamp 32 or 380 running a very close second.
    ^^^^this
    I carry a CW380 in my pocket 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    To me, pocket carry means you have your shrouded hammer .38 in your jacket pocket with your hand on it and you're prepared to ruin a perfectly good jacket if you have to.
    Yup....
    S&W 642, Just like he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan D View Post
    ^^^^this
    ^^^^^^^^^yup
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by Allan D View Post
    ^^^^this
    What pocket holster works best in your pajamas.

Don’t wear pajamas, I wear a thong holster, I’d post a picture but the boss would probably kick me off the forum, not that I haven’t been trying lately but anyway welcome to Kahrtalk ARH1956, this is a fun place to hang out and folks here are really nice and helpful......Glad you found us.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Don’t wear pajamas, I wear a thong holster, I’d post a picture but the boss would probably kick me off the forum, not that I haven’t been trying lately but anyway welcome to Kahrtalk ARH1956, this is a fun place to hang out and folks here are really nice and helpful......Glad you found us.
    Thanks, I've been here 6 years, just post rarely. PS: I don not need a picture, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ARH1956 View Post
    Thanks, I've been here 6 years, just post rarely. PS: I don not need a picture, LOL.
    6 years and 10 post????? Come on man, stir the pot. Your flying under the radar.

Perhaps you could tell us about the devastating one shot stop knock down power of the 380, just an idea although that's one been rode down pretty good lately.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    6 years and 10 post????? Come on man, stir the pot. Your flying under the radar.

Perhaps you could tell us about the devastating one shot stop knock down power of the 380, just an idea although that's one been rode down pretty good lately.
    After having to shoot that feral cat with the wife's pea shooter last week, and her seeing the results, she's starting to re-evaluate her choice of caliber.