Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Tsunami of vile gun control is coming...

Default A Tsunami of vile gun control is coming...

As pointless as it may feel, we have to fight this with all our ability. Call, write, whatever. We all know the drill.

The text of this bill is a nightmare for anyone valuing freedom and 2A rights. If this passes, I have deep concerns more so than any other time in my life for this nation.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...l/127?s=1&r=90

https://www.americanfirearmsassociat...istry-fed-pet/

HR127 will:
    1. Mandate the registration of all firearms AND ammunition across the country!
    2. BAN .50 caliber ammo!
    3. Require MENTAL HEALTH exams in order to buy a gun or ammo!
    4. BAN all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
    5. Establish a National Ammo Registry so the government knows who own what ammo.
    6. Mandate Civil Liability insurance for gun owners.
    7. Make you pay $800 PER YEAR to get a national “license” to own a firearm or ammo.

This bill is an ABSOLUTE DISASTER and it’s being HAMMERED through Congress

By the way these registration databases will open to the public. You can plan on being burgled or harassed by law enforcement endlessly.

I was about to respond but I'm sure "someone" is watching. All I can say that if this bill passes it will very bad for the entire country.

"All that is required for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"

Default A Tsunami of vile gun control is coming...

Deleted
    Last edited by DavidR; 02-15-2021 at 05:24 AM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

They will throw as much unconstitutional crap against the wall as they can. Whatever sticks is a win for them. Who is to stop them?
    Robin

They cross the imaginary line and there will be a lot of us kicking back.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Join the resistance.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

After January 6th I think the current administration got the message that there is a line that should not be crossed.....There are about 330 million citizens in this country who privately own more than 400 million firearms and an unknown amount of ammunition....In 2020 alone more than 20 million new firearms were legally sold and I’m betting the new owners won’t be too willing to give them up without a fight but if they want to try taking them away by force then it’s like the old Chief said in the movie “Little Big Man” Today is a good day to die....

I'm an old man. I have seen too many of these 'lines' crossed. They are winning, at first it was baby steps, now its leaps and bounds. All the money I have spent keeping Lapierre and the like in posh surroundings and doing nothing but lip service is over. The NRA used to get more money from NYS than any other, when the S.A.F.E. Act with all it's unconstitutional garbage was illegally enacted the NRA did NOTHING! You would think the front lines would be where to draw the line in the sand, but when you have to support a life style of the rich and famous, how can you justify spending money fighting for the very thing you claim to support.
    Robin

^^^^true^^^^
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."