Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Tsunami of vile gun control is coming...

Well Uncle Slow has signed a new law to ban so called “Ghost Guns” which he said have been used in many thousands of murders and are the scourge of all liberal Democrat led cities all over America…….I feel so much better now that all urban crime is solved and inflation will finally go away and things like crazy high gas, food, rent, used car, and basically prices for everything we need will go back to what they were before he was elected and the rest of the world will start to respect us again……….Way to go Joe, you got this!

I don't remember the last time I used a drill to assemble a firearm, but Joe knows best. Putting a serial number on a plastic fantastic will really show them. Even with background checks and serial numbers, they still don't know where all the guns are or who owns them. Next it will be threaded barrels. The ones that hold those nasty suppressors that do so much damage keeping noise and flash down. Those 2500 ghost guns they seize every year will certainly take a large bite out of crime. From 2000 to 2015 approximately 80,000 people were turned down for conceal carry licenses because of some type of lying on their 4473. Which just so happens to be against the law. Out of that 80,000 people, approx. 16,000 decisions were reversed, and licenses were issued. Out of the remaining 64,000 people, about 15,000 were prosecuted by DA's. How many people actually spent jail time or were punished for their crimes? 72. You tell me what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Well Uncle Slow has signed a new law to ban so called “Ghost Guns” which he said have been used in many thousands of murders and are the scourge of all liberal Democrat led cities all over America…….I feel so much better now that all urban crime is solved and inflation will finally go away and things like crazy high gas, food, rent, used car, and basically prices for everything we need will go back to what they were before he was elected and the rest of the world will start to respect us again……….Way to go Joe, you got this!

It’s official:
    Biden is a demented dotard who should be led away by the Easter bunny to a home.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/30/biden-...r-9mm-pistols/

“President Biden ranted against ownership of what he called “high-caliber weapons” Monday — appearing to suggest that there should be restrictions on the most popular handgun in America, the 9mm pistol, and repeating a previously debunked claim that the Second Amendment prohibits ownership of cannons.”

And the rest of his statement is even crazier!
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

How in the hell did the United States ever get to where it is now? How much more can Biden and cabal of traitors destroy it completely. Look at these filthy degenerates literally on their knees to a group of disgusting vile animals.

I see that Canada has put forth a bill to suspend all imports, exports, sales of handguns, even though their murder rate has gone down. I don't know what this has to do with the latest shooting. Leave it to the canucks. I notice that they're not doing it for rifles. Wouldn't want to upset the money they make from out of country hunters who spend lots of money up there. You have to pay them just to bring a hunting firearm across the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    It’s official:
    Biden is a demented dotard who should be led away by the Easter bunny to a home.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/30/biden-...r-9mm-pistols/

“President Biden ranted against ownership of what he called “high-caliber weapons” Monday — appearing to suggest that there should be restrictions on the most popular handgun in America, the 9mm pistol, and repeating a previously debunked claim that the Second Amendment prohibits ownership of cannons.”

And the rest of his statement is even crazier!
    I saw that one too. Crazy.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

PSA: sale on high capacity high caliber lung blowouts

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Let's stay vigilant..........with the current state of affairs, people are getting pi$$ed off and it's probably going to be a long hot summer. I believe that if things don't change, we're headed for a civil war of sorts. The people that they claim to care about and want to help are in reality being smothered and are the ones they hurt the most. Hang on................................................ ...