Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling anyone?????

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    My grandmother never missed a Friday night match back when TBS first came on the air as a UHF channel here in Atlanta....Between hot boxing Salems she would throw things at the TV if she thought the bad guy was cheating on her guy.....I remember Ric WHOOOOOOO “Nature Boy” Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, sometimes good guys, sometime bad guys tag team Mr. Wrestling 1 and 2 who always wore full head masks and were never seen without them and remember Andre the Giant all 7 foot 4 inch 520 pounds of him...Those were the days.......

If you enjoy the “Southpark” style of humor, one of the funniest episodes I ever saw was when Randy Savage decided to compete as transgender female athlete Heather Swanson in the “Strong Woman” contest....First time I saw this I think I wizzed myself laughing.....This is priceless and I understand that Joe Biden approves of this video

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig
    The Nature Boy................."jet flyin, limo ridin, kiss stealin sob". "I'll take you girls for a ride on space mountain, Whoooooooooooo '.

Luscious Jimmy Garvins would come out with his valet Precious, who would always spray everything with disinfectant before a match. The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez had the move The Flying Burrito. His line was " When you hop on the bull daddy, it's a long hard ride". Dusty Rhodes was always looking for the women who could "take the chrome off a trailer hitch knob, if you know what I meeeaaaaannnnnnnn '.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Seems like my dad watched wrestling, I loved Roller Derby. We had a Roller Derby event at the local high school a few years back. It was a blast. They set up the rink in the gym. I went to park in my chair and they said it wasn't a good spot as they sometimes flew off the track and crashed there. Told them that's what I figured and thought I'd catch me a couple, some were mighty cute. Caught two or three too. Great fun.

Wife wouldn't let me bring none of them home though.....
    Exactly where do you put the chair, Joe?
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Dusty Rhodes was always looking for the women who could "take the chrome off a trailer hitch knob, if you know what I meeeaaaaannnnnnnn '.
    I always assumed that Willie Nelson had ad libbed that line in Electric Horseman. Makes more sense that it was a well-used line. . . hadn't thought of that movie in a long time. Don't even remember what it was about, but I do remember seeing it on first run in the theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Exactly where do you put the chair, Joe?
    I don't understand the question......
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I remember in Tennessee you’d see Tojo Yamamoto. Then you’d get Andre the Giant sometimes. Andre was the only one I remember who made it pretty big.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't understand the question......
    Just trying to save myself some time and find out where to put the chair so I can catch myself a few cuties!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I remember Drop Kick Murphy....he was a wrestler back in Massachusetts and went on to own a sanitarium in my home town. Us kids used to tease the residents there for something to do....

ohn E. "Dropkick" Murphy (May 12, 1912 in Malden, Massachusetts – October 17, 1977 in Concord, Massachusetts) was an American professional wrestler and sanatorium owner. He operated the Bellows Farms Sanatorium, an alcoholic rehabilitation facility in Acton, Massachusetts from 1941 to 1971.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Just trying to save myself some time and find out where to put the chair so I can catch myself a few cuties!
    About half way down the straight away maybe 30 ft from the rink. They bumped off coming out of the corner and land in your lap near every time. Wish I had pictures.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Back in the fifties my brother and I watched Saturday morning wrestling, Fritz VonEric, Gallager Brothers, The Claw, and the like. I said it was fake, my brother said it wasn't fake, and before too long we would have a real fight going on. He was my big brother and right then I learned, might doesn't make right, but it will have its way.
    Robin