Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NRA? GOA? Both? Neither?

I haven't decided who will get my support................lot's of smaller organizations that do good work. I'm not real happy with the NRA lately. Seems like they could be sliding in the wrong direction................Have supported in the past.

GOA got a new member.

As for the NRA, I’m waiting for the final final final final final final renewal offer from Wayne to see how low he’ll go.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I’ve been a NRA member since 1976 and sometimes I get tired of all the mail and requests for more contributions but I always sent them a check because, like them or not, they are really the only thing between legal gun owners and the anti gun left.....I’ve been disturbed by what the media has said about “Wayne’s World” and the misuse of members funds but remember this, Congress is nothing more than legal organized crime and always has been....I guarantee you that there is not a single member of Congress who spent millions of dollars in order to get a position that pays about what a small town city mayor makes because they love America and care about their constituents needs....The real reason they are there is because that’s where the big lobbyist money is and nothing more......The NRA is a lobbyist in our favor and our wonderful Congress doesn’t care who buys their vote so long as those fat envelopes keep coming in.....The NRA continues to support our 2A rights and until the Jack Boots kick down my door to secure my weapons to keep me safe I’ll continue to support the NRA because they are all we have that the gangsters listen to..

I am on several 2A forums and am hearing much about what President airhead plans to do in the next two weeks through executive order in regard to gun control so we have to remain strong and undivided......Does it bother you that every time Biden speaks to the media that VP Commie LaLa is always standing in the background dressed in all black like a vulture waiting for a meal.......

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post

If I missed an explanation by anyone in the NRA leadership regarding those reports I would very much appreciate someone pointing it/them out to me.
    https://www.wsj.com/public/resources...article_inline
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

When you have been around as long as I have you see there has been giving, too much giving, and those inches have become miles and there is no accountability.
    Robin

Thanks for the info Slowburn.

Do you know what came of the NRA lawsuit against AM? Or the published reasons behind Col. North being replaced as President of the NRA?

One thing for sure. A lot of talk about the NRA, but they have not even had their day in Court. That said, the one organization that the Anti's want to fail is NRA. It means more to them than just 2A rights. It means destroying Power. They all know the NRA. LOL, since when do you hear a Liberal Rag saying something like We want to destroy the GOA. Lol they do not even have a clue they exist for God Sake. GOA who? And even the Libs are smart enough to figure out that if they destroy the NRA any of the other small squirts will fall like a set of dominoes.
    However it you want the NRA to fail, then send some of these post up to the organizations that are out to destroy it. They would love to hear from you. Heck, tell the NEW YORK attorney general that is against them, she would love it to read some of these posters comments against.
    GOA who?

I'm sticking with the NRA. Been a fan for almost 50 years. Besides, my old man amusement park requires NRA membership so that's good enough for me!

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Thanks for the info Slowburn.

Do you know what came of the NRA lawsuit against AM? Or the published reasons behind Col. North being replaced as President of the NRA?
    I don’t know what happened to the suit. Regarding North I think there was some sort of statement of support for LaPierre from the board but I didn’t save it. Almost as soon as North was ousted the anti gun NY atty general began action vs the NRA. They’re also trying the same crap they’re using against gun businesses of pressuring banks to drop the NRA. Latest I saw was the NRA letter about dissolving in NY and reorganizing in Texas which seems wise to me.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Thanks. Must mean something that North is gone and WLP is still there.