CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NRA? GOA? Both? Neither?

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    I'm sticking with the NRA. Been a fan for almost 50 years. Besides, my old man amusement park requires NRA membership so that's good enough for me!

jd

I have been with the NRA since I was a kid. Shooting matches with them starting at age 12. Yes, the membership is required at my club. And we found it keeps a lot of riff raff out. Not only that, but they helped us when we were new. Helped up with our Bern's. The also help support the Boy Scouts each summer. We have had ongoing support from them. It would be nice to see all the great things they do instead of some trying to bash the Organization. If you believe all the Rhetoric about WLP then send them a letter and express your thoughts and concerns to them rather than get on a firearm forum and letting loose with a lot of negative chatter. It does not do any good for all of us, just aids the LEFT that loves to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by king rat View Post
    i have been with the nra since i was a kid. Shooting matches with them starting at age 12. Yes, the membership is required at my club. And we found it keeps a lot of riff raff out. Not only that, but they helped us when we were new. Helped up with our bern's. The also help support the boy scouts each summer. We have had ongoing support from them. It would be nice to see all the great things they do instead of some trying to bash the organization. If you believe all the rhetoric about wlp then send them a letter and express your thoughts and concerns to them rather than get on a firearm forum and letting loose with a lot of negative chatter. It does not do any good for all of us, just aids the left that loves to hear it.

^^^this^^^

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Also, if you don't like all the mail and solicitation from the National Rifle Association, call 'em and let them know. It'll stop.

Not many things have endured 150 years in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    Also, if you don't like all the mail and solicitation from the National Rifle Association, call 'em and let them know. It'll stop.
    Is THAT how you do it?
    Here I thought if I became a super gold lifetime legendary hero benefactor, they'd quit. Nope. Got some very nice certificates and hats though. Even a range bag.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Life Member GOA

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Is THAT how you do it?
    Here I thought if I became a super gold lifetime legendary hero benefactor, they'd quit. Nope. Got some very nice certificates and hats though. Even a range bag.
    Have to admit …they just got me again. Super nice backpack.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

NRA Benefactor
    GOA life member
    2nd amendment foundation, life member
    GOSC, Gun Owners, South Carolina, life member
    Last edited by kenemoore; 03-24-2023 at 07:38 AM.
    NRA Benefactor