Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Great deal on Ammunition (Ammo Deals)

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    One of my LGS got in two pallets of AE 124gr. 9mm, something well over 3000 boxes. At $19.95/box they should move fast.
    Hope this is a harbinger of more ammo to come, but ugh - two years ago I bought 3 cases of AE 9mm at $6.40/box. Hard to wrap my head (and wallet) around the new reality. I feel like I've become my Dad, "49-9/10 for a gallon of regular?! That's outrageous!"

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Hope this is a harbinger of more ammo to come, but ugh - two years ago I bought 3 cases of AE 9mm at $6.40/box. Hard to wrap my head (and wallet) around the new reality. I feel like I've become my Dad, "49-9/10 for a gallon of regular?! That's outrageous!"

We are price conditioning ourselves. We keep seeing the so called "Sales" and buying into it. With three more years of Biden, BLM, violence brought in from the Border Crisis etc, You can only imagine what the standard price of ammo will be. The Libs will use any shooting tragedies as they are now, and using the Victims as nothing more than Political objects to gain more power for their Marxist cause. There Shame has no limits.

For most people, if youíre going to shoot, eventually youíre going to buy.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

President Bubble Head has already said heís going to use Executive Orders to ban assault rifles and high capacity magazines so we wonít be needing so much ammo anymore......I guessing thatís why the 10 foot razor wire fence and 20 thousand troops are still there.....

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    For most people, if youíre going to shoot, eventually youíre going to buy.

Who is shooting? I have been stockpiling for years. Nice stash. But I have not shot a center fire gun since last March. Saving it for the ugly future that is about to rain down on us. Ammo is going to be up there in price from here on out. And most likely be double the Prices now. I will not pay the prices now and will not in the future. Yea, it sucks but no one said life is fair. My suggestion is to hang on to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Who is shooting? I have been stockpiling for years. Nice stash. But I have not shot a center fire gun since last March. Saving it for the ugly future that is about to rain down on us. Ammo is going to be up there in price from here on out. And most likely be double the Prices now. I will not pay the prices now and will not in the future. Yea, it sucks but no one said life is fair. My suggestion is to hang on to what you have.
    I shoot and I replace what I shoot.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I shoot and I replace what I shoot.
    Exactly. People tell me they will stop shooting and bury their guns they fail to understand that is precisely what many anti-gunners want. I have found that the practice of cost averaging to be beneficial. I reload but still make regular trips through some of my LGS, and each and every one of them has had ammo available with 22 and 9mm being the most prevalent and .38sp being the most scarce. The most expensive usually comes through internet sales.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Who is shooting? I have been stockpiling for years. Nice stash. But I have not shot a center fire gun since last March. ...
    Do you find shooting 22s is adequate to keep your skills up? Personally if I donít get to the range regularly, my ability especially with pocket guns deteriorates significantly. Currently I limit myself to 5-7 (6 round) mags per session. Just enough.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Shooting .22's does help keep up your trigger skills somewhat, but without any recoil, IMHO it doesn't help overall unless you carry the .22. Practice with what you carry..........................................

Over the weekend one of my LGS had 9mm @ $19.95, 40 @ $25, 45acp @$28.95, CCI 22lr, @ $9.95/100 and 38sp @$28.95

Two box of each limit.
    "Never pet a burning dog"