Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great deal on Ammunition (Ammo Deals)

Default Great deal on Ammunition (Ammo Deals)

Lucky Gunner [Disclaimer: LG is used only as an example], now has available, for the FIRST TIME EVER, a special deal for you. Yep, this is only for you! Shhh...don't tell anyone, ok? Here is just one example of the incredible pricing that is now making the Lucky Gunner, LUCKIER THAN EVER.

You can get a box of 20 rounds, that's right! Not a box of 10 but a full box of 20 rounds in .380 caliber for....drumroll please....$45.00 plus $15.30 shipping = $60.30. That's ONLY $3.00/round. Thank you Lucky [substitute any ammo seller], your the best.

Want a special deal on 9mm? Yes, it's a little more expensive per round to purchase and a little more expensive to ship, but hey...your not Lucky.
    [Disclaimer: Maybe your not, not Lucky. Keep reading].

Go ahead and load up those .380 mags at the range and fire away! Every bang you hear is the sound of $3.00 leaving your pocket. Now, 20 rounds is going to go pretty fast and after all you just paid for an hour of range time, right?

No worries, just go ahead and pop open another full box of 20 rounds and reload your mags. Empty again? Still have 50 minutes left on your hour of range time? I was wrong about you, you are Lucky!

[Yep, another Disclaimer: This was written for entertainment purposes only. I have no axe to grind with Lucky, nor have I ever done any business with his company. There are many reasons for the high cost of ammo and most are probably somewhat responsible, but every business who is involved in getting the bullet into your gun will have a positive change to their profit/loss statement in 2020 and 2021, while you may be struggling and without ammo.

Cheers,
    Billy

Obviously meant to be fired only through this weapon....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

“ when it’s cheap, stack it deep”. Current prices don’t bother me one bit, except tempting me to sell some of mine. I do feel sorry for the ones buying their first guns now though.

Hello Kahr380owner and welcome to the forum.....We all feel the pain of the current ammo shortage.....I haven’t been to the range in well over a year and a half because I don’t want to waste the ammo that I have just for fun.....This has happened before and will again.....In 2008 when Obama was elected there was an ammo crunch and the shelves were empty for a while and again in 2012 when Sandy Hook happened you couldn’t find .22 anywhere....It sucks but you can work around it but it requires buying a non popular caliber gun.....I noticed that during the Obama ammo shortage when everything was gone you could always find .40 S&W for some reason so I bought a CW 40 which I still have...Now I visit my LGS every Saturday to see if some magic supply of ammo might have come in but usually nothing, except they always have a good supply of .327 Federal mag and H&R .32 mag because I guess nobody wants a .32 revolver anymore but even though both are over 40 bucks a box for good carry ammo, hey at least they have plenty of it so I picked up a Ruger LCR .327 mag revolver for a decent price and I walked away with a nice pocket piece and two boxes of ammo for 7 bills.....Sometimes you have to think out of the box, 5 years ago if you asked me would you ever consider a .32 revolver I’d have said heck no but things have changed and I’m kinda liking this little thing with 6 shots of near .357 mag energy, this just might be the answer in an ammo crunch SHTF end of day thing because any .32 ammo you find .32 short .32 S&W .32 Colt and even .32 acp will fire in this thing without moon clips.....I’m good with it even though it’s butt ugly but at least there is ammo available at an almost reasonable price....

Sumovabtch....if I could get just some .380 and get on with breaking in my new P380. Went to the range two days ago and bought their cheap range ammo. Box of 50 for $60. Shot it quick, paid for my hour at went home and cleaned it. Geez!

Ha! I just sold a Mauser .32 1941 that looks pretty close to that one, 'cept for the gold.

Heh...heh..heh...people USED to laugh when I told'em I reload for my .380. Been doing it for years.
    I'm still shooting my little Ruger LCP as much as I want and haven't put much of a dent in my supply that currently fills a couple of 3-lb coffee cans.
    Turns out there's a LOT of them little suckers in a can that big..!!

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    Heh...heh..heh...people USED to laugh when I told'em I reload for my .380. Been doing it for years.
    I'm still shooting my little Ruger LCP as much as I want and haven't put much of a dent in my supply that currently fills a couple of 3-lb coffee cans.
    Turns out there's a LOT of them little suckers in a can that big..!!
    You expect us to believe that you reload 380? Next you'll say you cast your own boolits, too, I suppose.

What do you take us for?

25.jpg

A couple of years ago I found a closeout on 100gr. 380 FMJ's. Something like 4¢/ea. I am still loading that caliber for well under $5/box.

I posted in another thread that a LGS just outside the Twin Cities area had lot's of 9mm at $20/box last weekend.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I usually go to the local gun show in Port Charlotte Fl while I'm down here for the winter. I'm skipping it this year because there won't be any reasonable ammo and I can't buy a gun since I'm out of state.