Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun

Thread: New Member from Massachusetts (for now)

Default New Member from Massachusetts (for now)

Hello All,

I’m obviously new here, so again hello. I’m a former LEO from Massachusetts with a background as a former LE Firearms Instructor and former LE Certified Armorer (several platforms). I’ve been in sort of a firearms hiatus for several years since switching careers, but I’m recently finding that I have some spare time to dedicate back to it, so here I am. I came here specifically looking for IWB holster information for my PM9 (I’ll post that in the holster section), but there’s an abundance of other information on here that I’m sure to discover and find valuable as time goes on. So, with that, I’ll “see” you around the forum.

Welcome Mariner, glad you found us. I retired from LE in 2019 after 22 years. I was an Armorer/Office Puke. Being near deaf and in a wheelchair they wouldn't let me work the street, much as I wanted to.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Ahhh good 'ole Taxachusetts! From Arlington myself....my favorite song back in the day!
    Welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C5DAeO-I7Y
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Welcome Mariner and fellow PM9 toter, glad you’re here, it’s a real nice place to hang out and you will find many friends here......

Great song Jeep, one of the best opening guitar riffs ever.......sad that the 60’s and early 70’s music is timeless and never gets old but very little has been made since, what happened?

Welcome Mariner! Great site you've joined here with a lot of good hearted folk that will help you (doubt you'll need it with your armorer experience) with any gun related issues you may have. As far as holsters, attached is a pic of what I run with. Some balk at the safety of such a holster, but I've no concerns or issues. Very minimal added to the gun, so keeps that PM nice and small. It is a Techna Slide Clip. Welcome again to the forum!20210327_102456.jpg