CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: I think Kahr is done

John Well there not open on sunday so that average might be higher but it did surprice me but they tend to display 1400 firearms with as many in storage ! It's rare to walk in this store and not see a person or three in line getting there paper work processed . This is a general store in a rather rural county in western NC and NO on line sales .

OH thee is a difference in a solid colt 1911with a long history and a kahr but with 8 handgun brands in the safe not like I have a favorite I can carry concealed . One of my 1911's or a m&p will do .

Prices Creek General Store

And the Colonel will be along in 3, 2, 1 …

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Ahh I like chicken!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Your the main reason why so many have left the site or quit posting altogether. FOS a Hole.

Lol, the main basher of the Kahr firearms forum comes through again. And I thought you were long gone. (Obviously wishful thinking) A hole. Funny, I am a fan boy of Kahr. I will continue to speak highly on the Kahr's even though I know you will fire back with typical bashing. You can join Gwen Berry in just leaving the US.

Wow I sleep in for one day to make up for a couple nights of no sleep due to being damn hot and this is what I get.

Everybody take a chill pill, group hug, or whatever it takes.

Opinions are like the above mentioned (A hole), everybody has one. We can share them politely and diplomatically or often times best to just keep them too ourselves hidden in our skivvies where all (A holes) belong I guess.

In short be nice, dig?

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programs.

And Jeepster I much prefer regular recipe over the extra crispy, course that's just my own personal preference.

Carry on. I know it might come as a shocker but I'm not shutting this one down. Some good comparison charts and a little bit of fisticuffs never hurt nobody, at least that's what momma always said.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The extra Crispy is just left over crispy and dipped in batter again the next day and re-fried. If you choose to eat it, have a friend that knows CPR with you.

I thought I was the a-hole. Damn, I'm wrong again. Or not trying hard enough. I promise I'll work harder at it.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

[QUOTE=King Rat;424541]Lol, the main basher of the Kahr firearms forum comes through again. And I thought you were long gone. /QUOTE]

x1000 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    John, you are trying to convince the wrong folks. You really need to take this to another forum. Find one that your are a fan of for common mutual interest. Or one in general that you can bash other products. This from is basically a forum for folks that are fans of the product.
    I'm a fan of Kahr and Colt both, I'm just wishing Kahr would produce the new designs that a LOT of people on this forum would love to have. Double stack 9s, a K45, I'm not the only one who would love to have those, and lots of people here have pined for those before you came along to bash us for bashing. If you want to complain about people, complain about those who whine about Kahr's quality and having to send their guns back multiple times. I've never done that. That's what turns people away from Kahr, obsessive bashing of quality issues, not lack of new products. I didn't even start this thread.

There, is that a holey enough? I may need further lessons.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Call me sensitive but when things get personal it's game over. Closing this one.

Start over, be nice or be gone.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."