Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Kahr is done

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    And the DoD will be adopting .380, when exactly?
    With the right bullet selection, Jonh Browning's 380acp has a decent AIT (re. Goats at Strasbourg).

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    The manual that was linked to shows a gun the size of an LCP, not the Max9.
    Hard to tell at this point. It will be interesting to see the specs.

I thought I was doing well trying a couple 9's, tupperware pistols and even got one rifle with a plastic stock (actually 2).
    No 380's for me. If it works for you, fine and dandy.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Just a suggestion. How about a separate forum topic on the Kahr 380's for those that do love this fine pocket pistol. A place where folks can go and not be constantly attacked and usually by the same Kahr posters. This is a fine pistol and just the mention one can result in a bashing of the gun .For example, there is one long time member here that will incessantly go out of way to bash the gun even though he has never owned one. He does not like any 380, so any poster that brings it up will usually get his wrath. New members and others logging on to the Kahr forum will read his post and get a very unworthy, unjust view of the gun. I now, even hesitate to post about the 380, on this forum because I know what will happen.
    It would also be nice to be about to talk about other Pocket guns as well. This gun is too nice to be trashed constantly by the same posters. If a poster prefers a different caliber like the 9mm,40,45 etc that can simply follow that forum topic and as usual, you will not see anyone start to bash that caliber.
    Thank you for your consideration on this issue.

Yes.....their could be a TOY GUN forum topic section
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

We take a live and let live approach on this forum. Everybody is different and what it takes to acquire a weapon they have confidence in is also different. I've seen no evidence of bashing on any Kahr product or the 380. I would find it difficult to sit back and watch a lot of Kahr bashing of any kind, especially on this forum but we tolerate it quite a bit.

Personally I have no use for one, and I've stated that many times, kind of the same with 9mm far as that goes but I certainly don't bash them.

We all have our own opinions on all things, you'll never see me in an electric car for example. Don't mean some don't like them and think (wrong in my opinion) that they are the answer to saving the planet.

Another personal thing with me is pocket carry, will never happen with me, just don't work for me. Everybody here already knows these things so I don't know why I repeat myself but feel free to clarify yourself in more detail. Name names if it helps.

At any rate feel free to PM me with your frustrations. I think there is a 380 area, I'll have to check. Been awfully quiet as usual around here this time of year so I suspect that area would be rather quiet and lonely.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

With the right bullet selection, Jonh Browning's 380acp has a decent AIT (re. Goats at Strasbourg). Check it out.

I got nothing against .380, I don’t even feel too bad about .22WMR. The so-called experts say .380 is fine for SD so who am I to argue. I just don’t like paying more for less energy.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

This whole complete series is Great Info.

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/w...ocket-pistols/

Bigger caliber is good but wonder what Archduke Franz Ferdinand thought about John Moses Browning FN Model 1910 in .380?

Just stirring the pot....
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 06-27-2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Stupid spell check error
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/