Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Kahr is done

Kahr early I’ve had many functioning issues, dealer got burned over them, they dumped selling selling kahrs. Kahr cleaned up their act , but that was the time to send a Kahr representative to these gun dealers to make amends an show their dealers That we have the best semi autos on the market. THEY IGNORED IT🙈 I love my 3 kahrs, I bought off a NY cop his K9 that ge could no longer carry once NYPD did not approve it for off duty carry. It’s the nicest semi in quality I ever owned.for some reason I even shoot it fairly well. I’ve carried my blunt nose PM9 for over 10 years DAILY. I won’t leave home without it. I will not dress to carry it do it rides perfect in my jeans front pocket in a desantis. I shootny PM9 poorly, very poorly🙈long smooth trigger just screw me up. Not the guns fault, no safety except what’s between ones ears , but good enough at 6 yards to get me back home. I recently bout a Glock 43 an did a lot of custom work on it an installed tge recoil laser Max an this set up is super scary at 10 yards an ur an empty beer can. Is it pocketable like my PM9??? Ask me in a few months!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Must be a glitch in the system, I thought I saw a Jocko post or two. If any of you new folks don't have Jocko decoder rings and can't figure out some of the words, feel free to inquire.
    Typing or spelling or probably both ain't Jocko's strong suits. Now driving a Harley through an ice cream filled road, he's your man.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Jocko is risen!!!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Jocko is risen!!!
    I, too, worried that he were deceased.

Only more surprised than I were his friends Goofa, Haven, Watson, and Steve666 to name just a few.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    They seem more in selling magnum research products, than their own line. There 22 semi auto rifles built off off ruger design are Awesone. Seen um in only one place. THE NRA SHOW!I spend 3 months in Naples, Florida every winter. The famous ALAMO GUN RANGE, the biggest gun range in the state, state of the are indoor range . NOT ONE KAHR BRAND OR OTHER KAHR OWNERSHIP IN THE BUILDING. Very sad . When I tell gun snide I shoot a kahr they look at me like WHAT???

First of all the largsts LGS's in my area have not carried Kahr ever. But, so what? They do not carry many other guns as well. Rare to even find a Beretta, forget some like a HK or a watch them get that deer with eye caught in a headlight when you mention Grand Power.Plenty of Taurus, SSCY, Rugers and the usual Glocks. I could care less what a LGS offers or for that matter what they have to say about any firearm. They sell what is marketed the most and the most money spent on marketing. By the way, they do not carry a lot of revolvers either. I have gone in the stores many times to hope to see a Kimber K6. Forget it. I would bet that the majority of purchases for firearms come from new inexperienced shooters. Pretty much all I have seen in so many years. And forget DAO. Not a trigger that is part of the internet fad crowd. So many newbies want the lightest trigger possible and the shortest reset. The internet told them this is best. And be sure and find one with a great "Audible" reset. Lol, LGS;s can be a total joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    Kahr early I’ve had many functioning issues, dealer got burned over them, they dumped selling selling kahrs. Kahr cleaned up their act , but that was the time to send a Kahr representative to these gun dealers to make amends an show their dealers That we have the best semi autos on the market. THEY IGNORED IT I love my 3 kahrs, I bought off a NY cop his K9 that ge could no longer carry once NYPD did not approve it for off duty carry. It’s the nicest semi in quality I ever owned.for some reason I even shoot it fairly well. I’ve carried my blunt nose PM9 for over 10 years DAILY. I won’t leave home without it. I will not dress to carry it do it rides perfect in my jeans front pocket in a desantis. I shootny PM9 poorly, very poorlylong smooth trigger just screw me up. Not the guns fault, no safety except what’s between ones ears , but good enough at 6 yards to get me back home. I recently bout a Glock 43 an did a lot of custom work on it an installed tge recoil laser Max an this set up is super scary at 10 yards an ur an empty beer can. Is it pocketable like my PM9??? Ask me in a few months!
    My LGS won't stock new Kahrs at all. He will stock the occasional Magnum Research product, but not Kahr. He told me the rep pressed him as to why and his answer was "They don't sell". They are so difficult to move that when he got an MK9 in from purchasing a collection, he called ME because I'd bought Kahrs(ordered through GoG) from him.

Our LGSs stopped selling Kahrs too. But Tauruses sell like hotcakes, so it’s not the internet reputation.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Is that the real JOCKO? That second post had some good spellin. Kine a suspect, just sayin.

Default I think Kahr is done

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    Is that the real JOCKO? That second post had some good spellin. Kine a suspect, just sayin.
    I think it’s Bawanna punking us.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Sheep farmer, welcome back...I thought I recognized that earthy farm smell.....

Don’t stay away so long, we need you to help us codgertate things around here....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-IEE_DIEo