Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Kahr is done

I like my J frame because the trigger is even better and safer than a Kahr, and it’s reliability gives me total confidence, and 5 is enough for the places I carry it.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

I like my 7+1 CT380 and CW9 pistols and will keep them no matter what Kahr does or doesn’t do, but I also would prefer to carry a 10+1 “double stack” CW9.

Plus I would like to see Kahr attract more buyers with the latter instead of remaining stagnant in a competitive market.

Love my Airweight J-Frame, but haven’t carried it in 15 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I like my 7+1 CT380 and CW9 pistols and will keep them no matter what Kahr does or doesn’t do, but I also would prefer to carry a 10+1 “double stack” CW9.

Plus I would like to see Kahr attract more buyers with the latter instead of remaining stagnant in a competitive market.

Love my Airweight J-Frame, but haven’t carried it in 15 years.
    And your second to last sentence is exactly the point. Those of us who already own Kahr pistols are not the reason Kahr should make a competitive product. The fact they don't have a competitive product steers new buyers away from Kahr. The reason I bought my P9 is because it was a unique product at the time. When I bought my CM9, it was easily the smallest quality polymer 9mm on the market. The CW380 was the only game in town. Now there is competition in those markets, and Kahr is out of the game.

It's really not complicated.

I’d say you’ve made your point pretty clearly. Several times.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Well, even if Kahr introduced a double stack it’s not like we could buy one anyway. I’m still waiting to see who has a PM9 Covert for sale after one year.
    -Rudyard Kipling

This horse is plumb rode down, I'm gonna take him down to graze and water, I'll just loosen the saddle so yall can keep on ridin.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It’s sad, tge biggest gun dealer in Indiana who sell literally thousands of firearms an has a state of tge art building. HAS ZERO JAGRS in their showcases. When asked, their comment was way to expensive, to many issues, especially tge 380, women sn older people cannot rack the slides! It’s sad but everything they said was true! Kahr zero sales people traveling around tge country contacting dealers etc. I live 14 miles from Terre HauteIndiana. Home of the biggest dealer in the state, and there st 12 small gun shops in this area. NOT A KAHR TO BE SEEN
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by MahrLalk View Post
    MMyers1970, I 100% agree with you here. I bought a CW380 instead of an LCP II for Kahr's useful sights, smooth DAO trigger, and aesthetics. But I do know that many folks prefer the crisp trigger of an LCP II. For me Kahr only has a very slight edge in the 380 market, which is already niche compared to 9. With other micro-9s offered at ~$500 with night sights, higher capacity, and sometimes optics-ready slides, Kahr really needs to step up their game. Of course, I believe we are all in this discussion with good intentions, instead of just bashing Kahr.
    My impression is that Justin Moon, the driving force and innovator who envisioned and invented the slim, smooth, high quality Kahr carry pistol, has lost interest. What attention he gives to the enterprise seems directed to Magnum Research, not Kahr. He revolutionized concealed carry, and for me the p380 and cw380 even with occasional quality issues, are still the very best of the pocket pistol pack. But its hard to see a future unless someone picks up the torch that Justin has put down.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

They seem more in selling magnum research products, than their own line. There 22 semi auto rifles built off off ruger design are Awesone. Seen um in only one place. THE NRA SHOW!🙈I spend 3 months in Naples, Florida every winter. The famous ALAMO GUN RANGE, the biggest gun range in the state, state of the are indoor range . NOT ONE KAHR BRAND OR OTHER KAHR OWNERSHIP IN THE BUILDING. Very sad . When I tell gun snide I shoot a kahr they look at me like WHAT???
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Holy Moly!
    Things really must be bad for Kahr if it brings Jocko out to comment!

For a while there I thought he might have fallen off his bike or maybe run off with one of them there hot pants Hooters gals.
    Or sumthin’.
    -Rudyard Kipling