Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Hello from North Carolina

Default Hello from North Carolina

Purchased my first Kahr pistol recently. Looked at them for a longtime just never pulled the trigger until this PM9 fell in my lap. Great small pistol for concealed carry.

Looking forward to reading the words of wisdom on these pages and learn more about the Kahr line of pistols.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from a long time Florida resident, soon to be a North Carolina resident.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Wecome Aquaflow from Florida as well. You got yerself a great gun and you’ve joined a great forum. Post us up some when you do anything to/with your Kahr and let us know how she goes. Great folks here that are knowledgable and eager to help with anything they can. Hope to see some posts from you soon! : )

Welcome Aquaflow to the best gun forum on the interweb.....We lived in Charlotte from 81 to 91 and enjoyed our time there, probably wouldn’t recognize it today it was growing so fast......Enjoy your PM9 and stop by often!

Daughter is visiting Ashville right now. Her pictures show you are about 2-3 weeks ahead of us. Trees leafed out some, Flowers blooming. Really pretty down there.
    Dave NE Ohio

Thanks guys. We didn’t have much of a winter here so everything is in full spring mode.
    North Carolina has changed a lot over the last 30 years. Not the same southern state it once was.

Ordered a set of night sites and tore the PM9 down to clean and inspect it. Replaced the plastic striker guide with a stainless part. Gun doesn’t look like it has been shot much at all. I put 100 rounds through her with no issues. Liking the feel and shootability of this little gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk