Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: April fools

Safety First!....It was time to get the John Deere lawn tractor going so I went to get the gas can out to refuel but it looked pretty dirty on the bottom and the big spider living in there didn’t seem to appreciate that I opened the top so I decided to go buy a new gas can and fuel for the summer so I went to the Depot and bought a very expensive twenty dollar 5 gallon plastic can and then drove another 11 miles to get ethanol free gas.....After reading three pages of instructions I finally managed to get the top off the stupid thing and found even more instructions inside the can but was able to fill it and went back home thinking all was good....

Hauled the high dollar gas can to the shed where I unfortunately figured out it might take 3 hands to get this fokin can to pour because you have to flip a lever with your thumb and at the same time try and press forward on a GD safety valve thing to get the gas to come out which might have worked ok except the SOB evil genius who designed this POS didn’t think to put a handle on the back to hang onto so you have to try and hit the small tank opening while holding down the #@*$&# safety lever while simultaneously trying to hold a heavy 5 gallon can between your legs which the end result of was me pouring a quart and half of gasoline down my right leg, drenching my new pair of sneakers and jeans not to mention turning my shed into an explosive bomb.....

I’m hoping the hair grows back on my right leg by the end of summer but at least I’m feeling a lot fokin safer now........

Ha, ha. That's just about how I feel about these stupid gas containers these days. I think they are making them that way so the fuel doesn't get spilled accidentally! It's the same genius who invented the water saving toilets that have to be flushed twice now.

Ralph

"Never pet a burning dog"

The "stupid fokking Cali spout" replacement. Available at home centers near you...except in stupid fokking Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    That reminds me of an Eddie Murphy song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-peWHO6pRnQ
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Safety First!....It was time to get the John Deere lawn tractor going so I went to get the gas can out to refuel but it looked pretty dirty on the bottom and the big spider living in there didn’t seem to appreciate that I opened the top so I decided to go buy a new gas can and fuel for the summer so I went to the Depot and bought a very expensive twenty dollar 5 gallon plastic can and then drove another 11 miles to get ethanol free gas.....After reading three pages of instructions I finally managed to get the top off the stupid thing and found even more instructions inside the can but was able to fill it and went back home thinking all was good....

Hauled the high dollar gas can to the shed where I unfortunately figured out it might take 3 hands to get this fokin can to pour because you have to flip a lever with your thumb and at the same time try and press forward on a GD safety valve thing to get the gas to come out which might have worked ok except the SOB evil genius who designed this POS didn’t think to put a handle on the back to hang onto so you have to try and hit the small tank opening while holding down the #@*$&# safety lever while simultaneously trying to hold a heavy 5 gallon can between your legs which the end result of was me pouring a quart and half of gasoline down my right leg, drenching my new pair of sneakers and jeans not to mention turning my shed into an explosive bomb.....

I’m hoping the hair grows back on my right leg by the end of summer but at least I’m feeling a lot fokin safer now........
    Problem solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcnwdIYEfI

That's brilliant, I don't have any of those new fangled pour spouts but that valve stem vent system is great. I'll be doing that to a couple. Dude sure had plenty of gas stored for whatever. Wow!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That is brilliant, I should have thought to look at YouTube for a solution for this stupid problem.....There are some really smart people on there and amazingly enough if your submarine propeller shaft bushing ever springs a leak there is probably a guy on there that knows how to fix it.....In a million years I wouldn’t have thought about using a tire valve for a vent but that’s a great idea.......Funny when I was a youngster cutting neighbors grass I had a Western Auto 2 1/2 gallon galvanized can that rode with me, no safety devices at all just a big metal cap where the gas went in and a small spout cap where the gas came out, worked great and I never spilled a drop.....Wish I had it back.........