Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun

Thread: New to me Kahr P9

Default New to me Kahr P9

I recently picked up a Kahr P9 off of Gunbroker. This is my second Kahr. My first was a PM9. It is a used, but not abused. I have to say, I love this pistol! Just the perfect size for CCW. absolutely love the triggers on these Kahr's! Excellent quality on the build. I showed it to a couple of friends and two of them are going to buy a Kahr (CW9 or P9) in the near future. I hope to get out in the next couple of weeks to try it out. I love it so much I'm already thinking about getting a P45. This Kahr addiction is crazy! ;-)

I picked up a Concealment Express Kydex IWB holster for it.
    This is a sweet holster for the $! $40 shipped! It is comfortable! Great retention! I honestly can't say anything bad about it!

If you have been thinking about getting one of these do it! If you can't afford the P series then get the CW. You can't go wrong!

Good buy and nice setup. The size of the P9 is perfect for IWB carry. Makes me miss my CW9 I traded for a CM9, but I love the CM9 too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I have the CW9 in a Remora IWB. Perfect carry 9, IMO.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling