Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas on the verge of joining the progressive states

The bill may not pass in the Texas Senate - there is one RINO republicrat traitor who seems to be negative.
    That guy’s office is getting swamped with messages & emails promising to primary him in the next election if he fails to vote for freedom.
    One person I read even said he’d vote for a democrat challenger!
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    The bill may not pass in the Texas Senate - there is one RINO republicrat traitor who seems to be negative.
    That guy’s office is getting swamped with messages & emails promising to primary him in the next election if he fails to vote for freedom.
    Which only reenforces my position that they are only polititicising a God given right.
    Robin

CNN: Biden Admin Considering Using Private Firms To Conduct Warrantless Surveillance Of U.S. Citizens

By Ryan Saavedra
    May 3, 2021 DailyWire.com
    Facebook

Twitter

Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    The CC bill passed the Senate along party lines and is being sent back to the House for concurrence before going to Governor Abbott’s desk for his promised signature.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    CNN: Biden Admin Considering Using Private Firms To Conduct Warrantless Surveillance Of U.S. Citizens

By Ryan Saavedra
    May 3, 2021 DailyWire.com
    Facebook

Twitter

Mail

All they have to do is look at social media.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Using private firms is nothing new to government to get around the law. Bush used Blackwater to Police New Orleans during Katrina. Blackwater did not need warrant to kick down doors and search for "what ever". It also shielded the government from accountability.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Here is a quote...

In an hourlong conversation with four Blackwater men, they characterized their work in New Orleans as "securing neighborhoods" and "confronting criminals." They all carried automatic assault weapons and had guns strapped to their legs. Their flak jackets were covered with pouches for extra ammunition.
    When asked what authority they were operating under, one guy said, "We're on contract with the Department of Homeland Security." Then, pointing to one of his comrades, he said, "He was even deputized by the governor of the state of Louisiana. We can make arrests and use lethal force if we deem it necessary." The man then held up the gold Louisiana law enforcement badge he wore around his neck. Blackwater spokesperson Anne Duke also said the company has a letter from Louisiana officials authorizing its forces to carry loaded weapons.
    "This vigilantism demonstrates the utter breakdown of the government," says Michael Ratner, president of the Center for Constitutional Rights. "These private security forces have behaved brutally, with impunity, in Iraq. To have them now on the streets of New Orleans is frightening and possibly illegal."
    "Life Member NRA"

I am totally against Private Security firms like Blackwater etc. However, with the way the Country is moving, defunding police etc. It may become a necessary evil to destroy the cancer taking over America. I say turn em loose on BLM and Antifa.

Except I don't want to get crossed up in the crossfire. I am about rules and not forgetting about our constitution. Blackwater etc. only cares about the money and not the incidentals of shooting bystanders.
    Antifa and blm may say turn 'em loose on all. Highest bidder wins! We don't want that.
    "Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Except I don't want to get crossed up in the crossfire. I am about rules and not forgetting about our constitution. Blackwater etc. only cares about the money and not the incidentals of shooting bystanders.
    Antifa and blm may say turn 'em loose on all. Highest bidder wins! We don't want that.

And no one wants to see their business burned to the ground. Destroyed or looted. 2 billion dollars and 180 violent protest of terror damage across the US in 2020 alone. Enough is Enough! Either we find a way to put them down or else we just lay down and then them run the Country. Violence is escalating more each and every day. St. Louis has a 54% increase. A new Mayor wants to shut down prisons, cops are targeted. They just began to shoot at National Guard. Civilized people and civilized society does not condone any of this. And now they making hero's out of drug infested criminals.
    At what point do we say no more? if the Gov. is not going to step up to the plate to stop this terror across the US, then who do you suggest be used to stop it?