Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Mayhem...

If the Rambler’s rockin’, don’t bother knockin’!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Before I had a drivers license I lived with my grandmother who bought a brand new ugly a$$ green 2 door 66 Rambler Rebel with bucket seats and a 327 CI 4 barrel V8 engine which I used to go for joy rides late at night after she went to bed.....I never got to make out in it but I did find out that the AMC 327 motor would boil the rubber right off the back tires and make a beautiful smoke show.....She never could figure out why the back tires kept wearing out so fast and I never said nothing........I’ll probably go to Hell for what I did to that car

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Okay....who remembers the Rambler front seats? My buddy had one of these growing up, it was great car for the drive in movies.
    Awesome. I had a 1980 Honda Civic Hatchback that if you pulled off the head rest the seats would lay back JUST LIKE THAT. Man, that just brought back some memories.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Speaking of May Mayhem, just letting yall know where I'll be from tomorrow until next Wednesday. They got pretty good wi fi over yonder now days so if I can finger out the wife's laptop I'll check in so I don't miss you guys so much.

Catch ya on the other side.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

What a beautiful lake, have a great time boss and hope you catch a mess of fish....Enjoy!.....
    Last edited by getsome; 05-26-2021 at 06:25 AM.

Nice to see a full lake, and no speeders kickin’ up big wakes.
    When’s the fish fry?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

That's the nice thing about this lake, it's big enough with lots of coves so the skiers and jet ski's etc can play but one can get away and not be bothered. Not always but most of the time.
    We usually have a big bass fry, I think it's a bit early for the bass fishing to be good but hope so. I know the trout has been good with some nice big ones being caught.
    The fish fry will be whenever you show up even if I have to go to town and buy fish.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Looks like some good times. I see no beer cans on the deck, so you must be serious about those fish. If you catch any bigguns let us see!

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"