Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: New member intro

Default New member intro

New here! Hi all! How are u?

Quote Originally Posted by 84Celicagts View Post
    New here! Hi all! How are u?
    Be Welcome! You are going to enjoy your time spent on KahrTalk, plus, if you have any questions regarding your new K9, your concerns will addressed by a field of experts!

Look around, lots of info here for the new Kahr owner.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    . . . if you have any questions regarding your new K9 . . .
    Dave
    I looked for a 84celicagts sig & checked the profile, and am wondering how the heck you know that s/he has a K9, which in turn made me wonder what the distribution graph looks like over the Kahr line. Is the K9 the one that they've sold the most?

Also reminded me of my '72 Celica . . . aluminum mags, Weber carburetor, and an intermittent electrical cut-out that I never resolved. Stranded me and my then girlfriend (now wife) in the boonies, in the dark of night, on the approach to the Bay Bridge, exiting a freeway . . . ah, memorable, if not fun, times.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    I looked for a 84celicagts sig & checked the profile, and am wondering how the heck you know that s/he has a K9, which in turn made me wonder what the distribution graph looks like over the Kahr line. Is the K9 the one that they've sold the most?

Also reminded me of my '72 Celica . . . aluminum mags, Weber carburetor, and an intermittent electrical cut-out that I never resolved. Stranded me and my then girlfriend (now wife) in the boonies, in the dark of night, on the approach to the Bay Bridge, exiting a freeway . . . ah, memorable, if not fun, times.
    I had a Ducati Paso (750 Pantah) with a Weber 44DCNF carb. Not the best application for this carburetor.

Hello 84Celicagts, welcome to Kahrtalk, not sure what Kahr pistol you have and even if you don’t have a Kahr we don’t care, everyone is welcome here so tell us more about you and what you like to shoot......This is a nice place to hang out and there are many nice folks here so again welcome to the forum.....

Welcome and ditto on what getsome said! Also, if you have any cool guns, please post about them. We like guns here!

Guns? I thought this was a forum about cars.... Welcome :=]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I’m suddenly even more patriotic than usual!

Stars and Stripes forever........From the mountains to the plains, God Bless America!.......