Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T9's -- Anybody see these things in the wild?

Have you tried finger nail polish and rubber O rings on the grip screws. Usually the O rings themselves work but with lots of recoil the finger nail polish might help.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm in the market for a slightly used T9 myself. Held one at a LGS and kicking myself for not purchasing. I would love a T45!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanESean View Post
    I'm in the market for a slightly used T9 myself. Held one at a LGS and kicking myself for not purchasing. I would love a T45!
    That's how my search began, saw one at a gun show, guy was sympathetic and let me hold it while we chatted for a very long time. I just didn't have the loot but the search began. Took me a long time to finally bring mine home. Think I'll go out and fondle it right now.

Same thing happened with a Quigley Sharps at a gun show. Guy had a really really nice one, I held it so long he let me sit behind his table and hold it. Wanted it soooooo bad. I finally got one myself but not nearly as nice as that one. It was sweet.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I searched for years - the last one just sold on GB yesterday 12/19/21 for $850. I snagged the one prior to that for - I don't even want to tell you the price ( these guys here already know - LOL! ) AND it was a BLACK DLC T9 ( unicorn ). Every now and then you get lucky, but keep your eyes open - I won some Kahr magazines off gunbroker from a small little gun/pawn shop in some midwest town and when I called to pay via phone - I asked " By the way, would you happen to have any used KAHR's for sale in your gun case. The reply was - why yes we do, we have a K9 in Matte Stainless - used. So I said how much? The reply - $400. " So, I said text me some pics and if its nice - I'll take it. Got the pics and gave him my cc for $400. That was maybe a year ago. The gun was mint and worked - 3lb trigger -- and that's how I got my K9.

And yes - that is a K40 Covert on the bottom. Anybody got got some Pau Ferro grips for the K9 and MK9/40 they wanna sell or trade??? I may be selling off the K40 Covert - I really don't like shooting it and it really is a little too heavy to carry. I prefer my P9 Covert or P45 when I feel the need to pack a 45ACP - LOL!

Last Sunday a big box sporting goods store in Eden Prairie Minnesota had a K9 with the wood grips and shiny side slide. I’d mention the price but not sure it’s allowed here. $300 more than pk1313 paid. This is a used firearm.
    Last edited by sorcerer; 12-21-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Go ahead, don't see no harm in it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's how my search began, saw one at a gun show, guy was sympathetic and let me hold it while we chatted for a very long time. I just didn't have the loot but the search began. Took me a long time to finally bring mine home. Think I'll go out and fondle it right now.

Same thing happened with a Quigley Sharps at a gun show. Guy had a really really nice one, I held it so long he let me sit behind his table and hold it. Wanted it soooooo bad. I finally got one myself but not nearly as nice as that one. It was sweet.
    It's a disease

Is there a Facebook support group for people seeking and never finding a T9? I passed on one at a local gun show back when I was poor ~10 years ago. Haven't seen one since. Regrets.

They show up on Gunbroker fairly often.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

I found one.
    So can you!