Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T9's -- Anybody see these things in the wild?

Default T9's -- Anybody see these things in the wild?

I have a PM9 that is a great carry pistol but, frankly, not much fun to shoot. Little and light, that which makes it good for carry makes it hard to shoot well, at least for me. I've thought more than once about purchasing a T9 for a range pistol. T9 is heavy enough to be a nice range gun and enough like the PM9, especially the trigger pull, that it should be good for practicing generally. Been a gun guy and private gun club member for a long time and can clearly identify that I've never seen anybody shooting a T9. Never seen one, new or used, in a gun store either.
    You hear old motorcycle owners say, "Ride'm, Don't Hide'm." Good advice.

I have a CT9 and it’s pleasant to shoot. Very nice indeed. Actually my daughter took it and I had to take it back from her.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Isn't Bawanna hoarding one?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Hoarding is kind of an ugly word. I've only seen two in all my born days and the second one was when I had the factory find me one. I should have bought the first one but the shiny brand new one is nice. I haven't shot it much but as is often said, it's like the factory made it specially to fit my hand.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It took me years to get this one.

Now I need a k9, and mk9.
    Can anyone help with that?

Hey lesptr -- One sees a few K9 and MK9 on GunBroker. Not sure what a fair price is for them, especially in these troubled times. The big box stores don't push Kahr pistols, at least around here. As my LGS guy says, Kahr makes a good product but hasn't been doing much with the line -- unfortunately, I think that means new bells and whistles sell, whether really needed or not.
    Curious where you finally found your T9. Did you order it new or finally come across one?

Quote Originally Posted by thinman View Post
    Hey lesptr -- One sees a few K9 and MK9 on GunBroker. Not sure what a fair price is for them, especially in these troubled times. The big box stores don't push Kahr pistols, at least around here. As my LGS guy says, Kahr makes a good product but hasn't been doing much with the line -- unfortunately, I think that means new bells and whistles sell, whether really needed or not.
    Curious where you finally found your T9. Did you order it new or finally come across one?
    A guy on another forum was getting rid of a few safe queens. I picked it up for $450 about 2 years ago. Came with 10 magazines.

I stay away from GB. Too little money and even less self control.

I have a T9. I bought it off GunBroker, because I'd never seen one in the wild. They are a very low production model, and I think one people buy one they tend to keep it.

It took me a couple of years of watching GB before I found one that was in my budget. I figure it was about four years ago, and I found one with no box and two mags for $450. Those days are probably long gone, though.

I kinda fell in to one. A buddy’s buddy was selling it. $600 with 3 mags. Just about new. It’s an amazing pistol. One of the greatest fits ever for my dainty, little (but, reasonably strong) hands.

I hope you find one. Just a neat gun.