CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: T9's -- Anybody see these things in the wild?

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    Last Sunday a big box sporting goods store in Eden Prairie Minnesota had a K9 with the wood grips and shiny side slide. I’d mention the price but not sure it’s allowed here. $300 more than pk1313 paid. This is a used firearm.
    Gee, that's nowhere close to me -- but your posting DID make me go look online...

And sure enough, not only did I find a T9 at that price you mention ($300 more than pk1313 paid) -- the big box "C" store is only 30 minutes from my house!!

I went over there this morning just as they opened, took a look at it and put it on a no-charge 7-day hold! I will go back on Monday and see what they offer me on a couple of other guns I'm not shooting any longer.

Thanks for the heads up!

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

What guns you don't shoot any longer. Just askin?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    What guns you don't shoot any longer. Just askin?
    Several older model H&R top breaks in .32 & .38 S&W of the Auto Ejecting or Premier series, one is hammerless. I used to collect them in 5" or 6" barrel lengths if they were in good shape, but now I focus only on collecting all the different versions of the H&R Sportsman Model 999 series, including the 199, 299 or 777 models. I only need the uber-rare Model 196 version to have the full set of barrel lengths (2", 3", 4" and 6"), finishes (blue, nickel and an unfired blue-engraved) and action types (SA/DA or SA only). The 196 Eureka is a single-action-only version of the 999 (as is the 199) but has a super-short cylinder to minimize bullet jump into the bore.

It's a sickness... A model 999 was the first handgun I ever bought.

Old No7

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

I have a Sportsman 999, actually it's not the Sportsman, its the lower grade, not as much underlug under the barrel. I'll have to look again. Great little 22. I do love break tops. I have 2 or 3 S&W break tops that are semi decent but considered wall hangers.
    I'd hunger for some pictures of them H&R's if you find the time and inclination. Much prefer the old stuff.

I've been gathering (hardly call it collecting) old Mossberg 22 rifles. They used to be pretty cheap until the word found I was looking for them and suddenly not cheap anymore. I think I have 7 or 8 and every single one is a tack driver. I think they are highly underrated.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I have a Sportsman 999, actually it's not the Sportsman, its the lower grade, not as much underlug under the barrel. I'll have to look again. Great little 22. I do love break tops. I have 2 or 3 S&W break tops that are semi decent but considered wall hangers.
    I'd hunger for some pictures of them H&R's if you find the time and inclination. Much prefer the old stuff.

I've been gathering (hardly call it collecting) old Mossberg 22 rifles. They used to be pretty cheap until the word found I was looking for them and suddenly not cheap anymore. I think I have 7 or 8 and every single one is a tack driver. I think they are highly underrated.
    My first 22 was a Mossberg (I forget the model) -- but it too was very accurate! Those old tack drivers are fun to shoot!

I will start a new posting about the H&Rs over in the "Other Firearms Discussion" folder -- see you there.

Old No7

edited to add: Done, just posted an image & info over there...

Just won 2018 t9 elite for less than $800 on funbroker. Hooray for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannylikewingy View Post
    Welcome to the club!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Welcome! I love my T9 Elite 18. It comes with me every time I go to the range. K9 Elite 03 on the hip.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp0410 View Post
    Welcome! I love my T9 Elite 18. It comes with me every time I go to the range. K9 Elite 03 on the hip.
    Nice. Looking forward to the stippling.

Quote Originally Posted by dannylikewingy View Post
    Nice find. I need a T9 and T40 to round off my college