Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Polymer Mag Pouch for Kahr 9mm Mags

Default Polymer Mag Pouch for Kahr 9mm Mags

Anybody know who might be making a polymer mag pouch for Kahr 9mm magazines. Want something to wear outside the waist on 1-1/2" belt. A double pouch would be first choice but a single pouch, or a couple singles, could work. I looked online at some of the holster brands I'm familiar with and nobody seems to have anything for single stack 9mm other than 1911 stuff, which is oversize for Kahr mags.
    I know Kahr has a Mitch Rosen leather double mag pouch on their website. Leather looks great and maybe feels better to wear than polymer because it has just a little give to it. Polymer is oftentimes less expensive than leather and holds shape, stays adjusted, better, so I want to go with polymer.

Try Vedder Holsters

LabTrek -- Many thanks! Vedder double mag pouch looks very good.

Successfully ended my search for a holster for my Kahr pistols. Went with a Cook's holster and double mag pouch. Cook's competition holster is an OWB, and I elected the Blade-Tech option for belt attachment. Cook's offers holsters for various model Kahr pistols. Went with the ST9 option figuring it would fit about any Kahr. That turned out to be correct. Fits my PM9 and TP9 equally well. Holster is a little long for the PM9 but is perfect length for the TP9. Also got the double mag pouch. It's well designed and works great.

This is my second holster from Cook's. Both Cook's fit perfectly. Equally impressed with both holsters and the mag pouch. And, no, I don't work for them. I'm just a satisfied customer.